CHAPTER EIGHT

a short but very important chapter.

enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

*edited*

********************

She had decided to go see Zander at his office to give him the good news. She smiled brightly as she walked to the entrance and headed to the reception to ask about Zander since she had never been there before so she didn't know where his office was.

"Umm, excuse me, where can I find Zander's office?" she asked the blonde receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?" she asked with a soft friendly voice. That surprised her because she expected the stereotypical screechy bimbo voice.

"Uh, no I don't." Cara answered smiling at her

"I'm sorry but you have to make an appointment," she said looking up at her.

"I need an appointment to see my husband?" Cara asked looking at the receptionist with a cheeky smile.

"Oh my God!!" the receptionist stood abruptly, "I'm so sorry ma'am, I didn't recognize you. His office is on the top floor. You can use the private elevator; it goes directly to the top floor without any commotion,"

Cara thanked her and went in the direction the receptionist had pointed, then she realized she did not ask for her name nor did she even think to check the tag. She made a note to ask her for it when she was heading out, I could use a friend she thought as she got into the elevator.

Zander was busy going through some of the files that he had missed when they were away. It might be two weeks after the honeymoon but he had not really caught up with his work because being a married man, his father had finally decided to hand over the company to him and he still hadn't completed the previous projects so now it seemed he had double the work but he didn't mind, he loved his job.

He called his secretary, Lisa and told her to go get him some coffee and also to get him some files from the finance department. Lisa brought both items but as she was trying to close the door behind her she poured the hot coffee on her blouse and she dropped everything jumping up and down. Zander jumped to his feet and told her to remove her blouse. She quickly did so and zander took some paper towels from his table and hastily began wiping her chest and belly. (Awkward!)

Without realizing it, he found that most of his concentration was centered on her breast and being a man who hasn't had any sort of release in almost two months, he started getting hard and soon without really caring about his wife at home, at that moment she wasn't at the top of his mind, he was making out with his secretary and soon a little bit more happened. They were so into it that they did not see someone at the door nor did they hear the gasp from Cara, only separating when the door softly clicked bringing Zander out of his haze, suddenly remembering his wife.

*************************************************

She pressed for the top floor and waited giddily, she couldn't wait to tell Zander about the baby, she felt as if the ride was taking forever and the moment it dinged she rushed towards his office. She noticed that the secretary's desk was empty so she decided to just walk in.

She opened the door and froze because of the sight before her. There stood her supposed husband getting hot and heavy with some other woman and it didn't seem as if she was forcing herself on him. She felt tears flowing down her face and unconsciously her hand rested on her belly.Looks like everything had been one big charade!!!! She slowly closed the door before running to the elevator which didn't seemed to be going fast enough. She ran out of the building and didn't even hear the friendly receptionist call her.

She felt unable to drive and hailed a cab, leaving her car behind. She got home telling the cab driver to wait for her and rushed into the house When James, their butler, tried to talk to her she just pushed him out of her way. She ran to their room and started throwing things into her suitcase along with her travel documents; during her rush she didn't notice that she had dropped an ultrasound copy.

She took some money from the drawer and rushed out of the house and into the waiting cab. "Take me to the airport please."