CHAPTER TWENTY

new chapter for you. the book is almost coming to a close in a couple more chapters.

enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

*********************

Zander, after receiving a frantic call from his mother telling him that the plane that Cara was traveling in had crashed and they had no information about her.

"Mama!! Where are you?" Zander asked as he ran into the house leaving Zack to pack the car and come in after him grumbling.

"We are in the living room," he heard his mother answer in a hoarse voice meaning she had been crying for some time. He walked in and found his father trying to console her.

"What happened? What do you mean there is no news about her? What about my babies?" Zander asked frantically.

"Calm down, panicking will not help anything!" his father said in a stern voice.

"What do you mean don't panic? I have no news about my wife and kids and you expect me to do what, sit down and have a fvcking drink?!" Zander said looking at his father as if he had lost his mind.

"I know that but you need to calm down and think of ways of finding out anything, you can't come up with anything if you start being hysterical," Elisabeth said sitting down next to Zack; she also looked as if she had done a good bit of crying. Zack looked down at her and smiling encouragingly. Zander had noticed how the two had seemed close since Elisabeth broke up with her boyfriend, but right now he didn't have the mind to pay attention to the fact that his best friend was in love with his sister.

"You told me that there is no information about Cara, do you know anything about Annabelle or the kids? Does Paul know?" Zander asked trying to not to sound panicked because he knew his father would not tell him anything if he started behaving irrationally.

"Yes, we called him and he is on his way," just as he finished saying that they heard the doorbell ringing continuously, before the sound of Paul's voice as he asked where everyone was.

"What do you mean my daughter is missing?" Paul asked furiously looking at Zander, "why was she even flying home."

That was when Zander realized the reason as to why his wife and kids were coming home.

"Oh my God!!! This is all my fault," Zander said as he came to a realization that what he had done was the reason that all this was happening.

"What do you mean it's your fault? What did you do to my daughter this time?" Paul asked looking ready to blow at any given moment.

"I just wanted to see my kids," Zander said looking at his hands but he was suddenly jerked to his feet and given a punch squarely to the jaw.

"What the fuck did you do to my daughter!!!" Paul yelled getting ready to punch Zander again only to be held back by Zack.

"I threatened to divorce her if she didn't let me see my kids," Zander said holding his jaw unable to meet anyone's eyes.

"YOU WHAT?!" Alonso screamed realizing his wife jumping to his feet looking at his son as if he was psychotic, "why in the world would you do that!!"

"I just wanted to see my kids," Zander said softly.

"And whose fault is it that she refused to let you see the kids?" Isabella asked him.

"Let's stop with the accusations and first try to find out where they are then we will go back to the accusation," Elisabeth said trying to calm down the stress and tension in the room. Just as she finished saying that Alonso got a call telling him that they had found the kids and Annabelle but Cara was still nowhere to be found.

The kids had been found together with their hands clasped together tightly under some sort of metal covering them and apart from some dirt on their face they had no injuries whatsoever and Annabelle had been found nearby, she had a broken arm and leg and cracked ribs. There were still no news about Cara.

They all rushed to the hospital where they found a lot of families also wanting to find out information about their families too.

**********************

please don't forget to comment and tell me what you think of this chapter because I'm not sure of how i fill about it personally.