Chapter 16: Aquassassination

"Uwaaah!  It's so hooooot!"

The students of Class E were practically melting in their seats--Koro-Sensei was doing it literally.

Koro-Sensei's Weakness #21: Heat Fatigue.

Tsuna came into to the room, perfectly fine as he glanced at the students, smiling with slight nervousness as he tipped his fedora up.

"Eto...I brought gelato, Mina-san."

The students perked up and immediately rushed towards the brunet.

"Yaaay!  You're a lifesaver, Tsuna-Sensei!"

"Oh!  I want strawberry!"

"Vanilla for me!"

"Do you have chocolate?"

And then they all noticed what the brunet was wearing: his usual suit and tie.

"HOW THE HE** CAN YOU WEAR THAT IN THIS TYPE OF WEATHER!?"

Tsuna smiled brightly.

"Maa, I just got used to it--wearing it in all types of weathers."

The class stared at the brunet with disbelief.

Tsuna chuckled as he quickly served the ice cream.

Karma took a small spoonful of vanilla gelato.

"Ah~this is heaven!  Did you make it, Tsuna-Sensei?"

"Hai."

"Wow!  But I didn't know that we had a cooler or something here..."

Karma raised an eyebrow at the Decimo.

Tsuna sweatdropped this time.

"Ah....well I went into town and an elderly lady was kind enough to lend me her kitchen." 'I actually used Zero-point Breakthrough: First Edition.'

Karma hummed thoughtfully, sticking his spoon into his mouth as he narrowed his eyes slightly.

"...I see..."

Tsuna sweatdropped once more.

"Oooooi~Tsuna!  Kyoya and Mukuro are fighting again!  Help me out, please!"

Everyone blinked in surprise.

'Isn't that Takeshi-san?'

Tsuna bowed his head momentarily before lifting his head, smiling brightly to the class with a bit too much sparkles behind him.

"I'll be right back, neh~?"

The brunet left the bag of gelato and closed the door; his footsteps faded away.

The class shrugged, opening the bag of gelato and served each other, savoring the tastes.

And then they heard voices outside.

"Kufufu, Skylark-kun, so weak."

"Shut the he** up."

"....."

A heavy killing intent appeared; the class blinked in surprise and shuffled towards the windows.

"Ah.  Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Omnivore."

The class peaked out and saw Kyoya and Mukuro...and they were holding...weapons?!

'We thought it was a verbal fight!  And Takeshi-san said 'again', didn't he?  They brawl all the time!?'

Kyoya growled lowly as he twirled his tonfa save around; Mukuro chuckled creepily as he stabbed his trident into the ground.

Tsuna smiled brightly.