Chapter 24: Big Brother

Koro-Sensei hummed cheerfully as he walked down the school halls.

"My~as usual, today, I will be gazed at with eyes of affection~!"

He opened the classroom door and blinked in shock; the students had eyes filled with...

"....DISGUST!? NYGUOH!?"

Tsuna smiled tentatively at the octopus as he limped towards him with a newspaper in hand; the brunet didn't need to use a crutch anymore.

"Maa....you need to look at this."

Koro-Sensei quickly accepted the paper and read over it.

.....The newspaper described....a pervert that has been stealing undergarments--women's to be more exact--while chuckling 'nurufufu'....

Koro-Sensei looked at the paper, and then the students. He looked at the paper, and then the students.

"This is totally you, Koro-Sensei."

"Honestly I'm disappointed."

"How could you do this?"

Koro-Sensei turned slightly blue with panic at the disgusted and disappointed glares directed at him.

"Nyah! You can't seriously think it's me! I wouldn't do things like that!"

Rinka frowned.

"Then what's your alibi?"

Koro-Sensei blinked owlishly.

"Eh? Alibi?"

"Late last night, when the incident occurred, where were you, and what were you doing?"

Koro-Sensei tilted his head slightly in thought.

"Well....I was around some french fries while moving up and down between the heights of 10,000 miles and 30,000 miles."

(O.D.D.- McDonald's offers Shakin' Fries in some countries. They're really good by the way. ♪( '▽`))

"WHO THE HE** CAN CONFIRM THAT!?"

While the students were still accusing Koro-Sensei, Tsuna was rubbing a palm into the side of his head; it was pounding slightly.

'....Something or someone's going to make an appearance soon.....'

~~

....Lost of undergarments were found around the school, but the students found it suspicious on how easily they were found.

They soon came up with the plan of finding the true culprit.

Tsuna decided to tag along with Hayato watching over him.

~~
//(Nighttime)//

The group used freerunning and scaled the wall of a resident house.

Yuzuki smiled as she placed a hand under her chin.

"Fufu~nearly adult in mind and body, the great detective is here~"

Nagisa sweatdropped on the side, tugging slightly at the black coat he was wearing along with the others.

"All we did was use freerunning to break into a residence..."

Everyone then shuffled to hide in the bushes.

Ryoma turned to look at Yuzuki.

"So, Fuwa, what made you think that the culprit will strike here tonight?"

Yuzuki made a sheepish smile.

"Well, this is a training facility for certain female performance pros--it's kinda like a camping area for them. I'm positive the culprit won't let a chance like this to slip away to get the ultimate underwear."