Chapter 28: Dropping the Act

(O.D.D.- I should've said this before, but it you readers haven't caught up with the アンサツ  キョウシツ(Assassination Classroom) manga online, then you really should because all of the following chapters will contain SPOILERS.  Just warning you guys.......but you can ignore my blabbering if you want to. ~(<_< ~; ))

The main building recently had another small festival.

This one involved the students making plays by themselves to perform in front of the rest of the students.

Class E decided to do Momotaro..........a very dark version of Momotaro.

Anyways, the rest of the students lost their appetite since Class E was performing in the lunch period.

Suffice to say, Class E had fun.

~~

"Arigatou Tsuna-Sensei, Nagisa-kun for helping me out!"

Kaede smiled brightly, sweeping a few beads, which had been used in the festival play, up.

Tsuna was now back on his two feet.

The students were shocked, saying that he healed way faster than the time he received an injury from the island assassination.

The brunet simply told them.....that his 'healing powers' vary from time to time.

What he didn't tell them was that Reborn, who had stronger Sun flames than the brunet, healed Tsuna within a few hours of treatment per day.

And now.....the brunet smiled brightly at the green-haired girl.

"It's no problem at all."

Nagisa nodded in agreement as he grabbed a bucket to pour some of the beads inside, emptying his small dustpan.

Tsuna used a broom to sweep more beads into Nagisa's pan.

Suddenly, Koro-Sensei appeared, grinning brightly.

"My, I was wondering why you three were absent.  Allow me to help."

The yellow octopus grabbed another bucket; careful to put the beads in.

The four continued to work in silence; Tsuna saw for a moment that the two students were debating to attack Koro-Sensei, but they knew weren't enough to take down the octopus alone--they backed down and continued to clean up.

Something's wrong.

Tsuna tensed up.

'My Hyper Intuition is up already?  It's just one danger after another, huh?'

His grip tensed slightly around the broom he was holding.

Look!

Tsuna whipped his head around and widened his gaze, opening his mouth in a slight gape.

Nagisa heard the brunet's soft gasp and looked up from his work.

He quickly followed Tsuna's gaze and widened his eyes.

Kaede was smiling.....but it wasn't her usual smile....

Swish........

Black tentacles....they swung around in the air lazily.

But they weren't Koro-Sensei's.

Those black tentacles....were her's.

Kaede's smile.....was filled with.....deadly bloodlust.

Koro-Sensei jolted when he felt the sudden pressure of the cold bloodlust.

Kaede whipped her tentacles at the octopus before he could react.