Chapter 22: Couple Set Up

(O.D.D.- Heeeeeey......Mina-san.  I'm so.......sleep....deprived....enjoy anyways.(-_-).oO)
Hayato pushed Tsuna around as the brunet sat in a wheelchair.

The Decimo wasn't one-hundred percent healed, so he couldn't stand up by himself.

Hayato scowled lightly as he looked down at Tsuna with exasperation.

"Tsuna-sama.....I knew at least one of us should've gone with you."

The brunet simply laughed sheepishly.

"Maa, I'll be fine.  I'll heal in no time, so you don't have to worry."

Takeshi huffed and gave a noogie to the Decimo.

"Says the person who can't walk on their own.  What if an assassin comes after you?  You told us that those three hitmen you met said that Iemitsu was after your head."

The two Guardians narrowed their eyes as Tsuna sighed tiredly.

".....We'll just have to deal with whatever comes our way.  Sure, we'll take precautions, but you guys don't need to be super protective."

Tsuna smiled up at the two.

"Let's just relax for now, okay?"

Hayato sighed exasperatedly as Takeshi grinned widely.

"You care very little of your well-being, Tsuna-sama/Alright, Tsuna."

~~

"Assassination...?  Test of courage?"

The students looked at Koro-Sensei with confusion as the yellow octopus chuckled; Tsuna cocked his head curiously at the ghost-like outfit the teacher was wearing.

"Nurufufu~Sensei will take on the role of the ghosts.  It's been a while, so I'll be sure to move around with plenty of clones~!"

Koro-Sensei's grin widened.

"Nurufu~of course, if you want to kill me, that's okay.  This would be the perfect ending to an assassination trip, no?"

Hiroto grinned, bringing his Anti-Sensei gun out.

"Sounds interesting.  I need to work off a little of my frustrations from not being able to move before."

While the students conversed, Tsuna sweatdropped when he spotted something on the back of Koro-Sensei's head.

'.......'Couple set up'?'

The brunet sighed softly and looked at the students with slight pity.

'I wonder how they'll deal with Koro-Sensei on this one....'

~~
//(2 Hours Later)//

Tsuna waited for the students at the main entrance of the caves within the island.

The brunet told Hayato and Takeshi to get ready to pack up for leaving, so Tsuna was alone for now.

He heard a few yelps and shouts--nothing too bad.

The brunet then heard a very loud scream.

Tsuna sweatdropped when he recognized the voice as.....Koro-Sensei's.

'....Isn't he the one that should be scaring the students?'

And then a yellow blur appeared, darting out of the entrance and landing on the ground a few meters away from Tsuna; the brunet quickly wheeled himself over, looking at the other with a slight, nervous smile.

"Koro-Sensei?  Daijoubu deska?"

The yellow octopus--he was also wearing some sort of traditional Japanese kimono--simply continued to sob into the ground as the students started to appear; the teens all looked at Koro-Sensei with irritation.