Chapter 38: Confusion

(O.D.D.- I added Seven Years by Lukas Graham. Erm.....I didn't have a very busy weekend...so I was able to update faster....enjoy! σ(^_^; ))

They just......disappeared.

Hayato....and the other Guardians......

....They just disappeared....without a trace.

....It was like.....they were never there.....

However, as Class E continued to cry, they headed towards the Class E building.

It was within their classroom, that they found gigantic yearbooks there--all assigned to one individual each in the class.

Every student flipped through the pages of their own book.

Some cried more, some laughed or smiled a little.

They found some comfort from the books.

Slowly....the events caught up to them.

Not only were they physically exhausted....but mentally exhausted.

One by one....they fell asleep.

//(The Next Day)//

Class E decided firmly that they wanted to go to the main school building for the graduation.

There was not a single jeer from the other students that were not in Class E.

They were all handed diplomas for graduation.

Afterwards....Nagisa was met with a surprise.

The bluenet faltered in his footsteps with shock as he found his mother....and father....together.

"M-Mother! Father!? What are you two doing here....?"

Hiromi smiled tentatively.

"We....talked it over with each other, and.....we just wanted the best for you. So we decided to come to an agreement of sorts and...make our relationship better with you."

Nagisa's father chuckled awkwardly, recalling a certain octopus, disguised as a human, who visited him one night.

"Your teacher talked to me....saying how you wanted our family to be together again....I thought that, yes, we need to make up for all of this useless trouble...."

Nagisa blinked with shock and widened his eyes.

Slowly, hot tears fell from his eyes; Nagisa made a shaky smile as he looked at the ground.

'Koro-Sensei.....just how many gifts....will you leave behind for us...?'

Hiromi smiled and handed a handkerchief to the bluenet teen as his father rubbed soothing circles on his back.

Thank you, Koro-Sensei.

~~

Crash!

"I THINK THEIR CEREMONY JUST ENDED!"

"LET'S INTERVIEW THEM!"

When the Class E members met up at the entrance of the building, they jerked their heads towards the source of the loud noise.

"CLASS E, TELL US YOUR STORY!"

They all flinched at the sight of news reporters trying to get to them; Karasuma's colleagues were trying their best to keep them away from the students.

Their eyes were assaulted by the flashing of the camera lights.

Karasuma was actually holding one of the reporters by the front of their jacket.