5

Immy's POV

It had been two weeks since I had seen or spoken to Ashton, and I was happy with that. I had moved on from him, I loved Austin and he was more than good to me. TWLOHA from England had seen my work, and heard my songs, and wanted me to help out there for a few months. After speaking for the whole night with Austin, he agreed to come with me, which made me fall for him that little bit more. He insisted that we threw a celebrateion/goodbye party, which we did a couple of days later. "Woah babe, do you have enough liquor there?" I joked as Austin bought in several crates. "I want this to go out with a bang! I'm just so proud of you!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips repeatedly. "Thank you" I smiled. "But seriously, how many people have you invited?" He winked before sorting the rest of the room out. I was in the bathroom, applying my make up, half an hour before the party started. Austin had moved into my flat when we started dating, which meant I had to get rid of everything that was in the bathroom mirror. He didn't know anything about that part of me, and I didn't want him finding out any time soon. "Boo!" He said, as he leant against the door frame. "Did you wear that little blue dress on purpose, cos you know who much I love it?" He teased. "Maybe!" "Perfect" He smiled. "Go away, you're making me feel all weird!" I said, pushing him away. "What?" He whined. "Don't feel weird baby, you look beautiful!" He said before kissing me on the cheek. The phone from downstairs started ringing. "Ah, that would be the food supply… Mike said he would supply the food for us from the restaurant!" Austin explained before hurrying out of the room. I sighed and then smiled as I went back to the bathroom to apply the final strokes of mascara. Something felt weird in my stomach, something special was going to happen. It had felt like Austin and I had been going out for a lot longer than we actually had. I guess it's because we've known of each other for years, as we went to the same school, and also been good friends since working together. Obviously being in a relationship has changed a few things like, romantic stuff, and crossing boundaries we never crossed as friends, but apart from that it was just how it always had been. I placed my hands on the sides of the sink. I was ok with no change, wasn't I? Our relationship wasn't exactly fiery, full of surprises or kept us busy, and that was good… "Immy, guests have started to arrive!" I heard Austin cry from the other room. I took a deep breath before leaving to join. Lauren was the first to arrive, and had bought even more liquor with her. By the looks of it she was already a bit tipsy. She headed for the kitchen to make herself a smoothie. Austin rolled his eyes at me and laughed. 

An hour into the party and I was starting to feel tipsy. The living room had converted into the dance floor, pushing the sofa and other furniture to the side. Holding glasses, plastic cups in the air people moved around in groups. 'Get Lucky' was playing through the speakers. I was dancing with Lauren and a few other girls from work, when I glanced over at Austin who was leaning against the wall watching me. I smiled at him and gestured that he joined. He shook his head in a bashful way. I gave my cup to Lauren before rushing over to him. "You threw this party, the least you could do is be a part of it!" I said as I tugged on his arm. My arm was out straight, tugging on his, but he was too strong. He pulled me back, wrapping his arms around my body as I faced him. He rubbed his hands down my dress. "You know I love this dress!" He teased. I pressed my lips to his passionately. "You smell of alcohol!" He mumbled against my lips. He brushed my hair away from my face. "Immy…I want to ask you something" I smiled at him, placing my hand on his neck as I moved my face closer to his. The music suddenly stopped, "Oh shit!" Lauren shouted in the now silent room. I removed my hand from Austin's neck as he looked to his left. I followed him and looked to my right, to see Ashton walking into the doorway. "You're not leaving without me, not this time" He said firmly.