7

I went back to my seat on the plane, and found Ashton asleep. I glanced down the aisle at Austin who was also asleep. I went down and kissed him on the top of the head before walking back to my seat next to Ashton. I made myself comfortable before taking his hand, leaning my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes. 

My eyes shot open at the tug of my arm, being pulled from my seat. As I tried to gain my focus, I saw Austin pulling me away and leading me off of the plane. I glanced back at Ashton before I stepped off, and he looked almost heart broken. "Austin, what's the hurry?" I called as he picked up the pace, still with a tight grip round my wrist. He ignored me. "Austin, I didn't mean to fall asleep on Ashton's shoulder!" I said, assuming that's why he was annoyed. He must have got up as soon as the plane had landed and saw me asleep. "Austin!" He wouldn't turn around or stop, and only tugged on my arm harder. "Austin!" I said as I tugged on his arm, causing him to stop. He turned around with such anger in his expression. He opened his mouth, but quickly closed it with a huge sigh. "Let's just get out of here!" He muttered, letting go of my hand. He walked ahead towards the suitcases that were coming in from the flight. I looked down at my wrist, rolling up my sleeve. It was like a huge chinese burn all the way round. "Did he do that to you?" A voice asked behind me, making me jump. I looked up to see Ashton glaring down at my wrist. "Uh..No… It was just my hair ties…" I muttered, quickly hiding my wrist. Ashton was about to storm over to Austin once his eyes were locked on him. I placed my hand on his chest. "Please Ashton…Please don't…I'm fine!" He looked directly into my eyes. "Does he know about-" I shook my head before he could finish. He sighed, pushing his hair away from his face. "Go…And I'll see you tonight at the dinner!" Ashton said. "Dinner?" "Yeah first night here, the team wants a night out and yes, you can bring him!" He sighed before walking away. I quickly rushed over to Austin who handed me my suitcase straight away, and walked off pulling his behind him. I reached the entrance of the airport and saw Austin waiting by this black car. "Come on!"He muttered, opening the door. A guy, who looked like the driver, appeared out of nowhere and took my suitcase. I had to do a double take on him, because something about him just kept stealing my attention. Austin grabbed my wrist, but I pulled away quickly reacting to the sharp pain. Austin awkwardly climbed in and I was about to grab the door but the driver suddenly appeared at the side and placed his hand on the door. "Imogen…" He said sternly, with a faint smile on his worn out face. "How do you know my name?" I responded without thinking. "Uh…Well I've seen your videos and your songs!" He said quickly. I smiled before climbing into the car. The driver sat in his seat and peered at me through the rearview mirror before starting the car. I looked over at Austin who had his hand resting under his chin as he looked out of the window, his other hand resting at his side. I reached over and grabbed it, which made him look at me. "Sorry" I muttered. "Me too!" He said, smiling before looking back out of the window.