Chapter Five

Chapter Five

(Phils P.O.V) ** A tad bit smutty **

Crap! Dan had said much more than he needed to. PJ and Chris didn’t say if we could tell anyone or not, and Dan had just exposed a deadly secret no one had to know. “Erm no, I meant two. That’s my fault.” stammered Dan. Great cover Dan, they won’t suspect a thing. I thought to myself sarcastically. “No. You two aren’t going to lie to us also, are you? We already went to see the other two, and we saw them about to kiss. They said it was for a video, and you two are denying them as well. Unbelievable.” Charlie complained, shaking his head. “We aren’t lying we just don’t know whether to tell you or not. And wait just a minute. Did you guys bet on Phan?” I exclaimed a little too loudly. “Phil shut up a bit. Maybe they’ll leave sooner.” Dan whispered in my ear.

What on earth could he want so bad to where he is driving our closest friends out of the house.

“So what’d you guys need to ask?” questioned Alex who finally spoke up. “Nothing. They were just going to tell us about Phan I guarantee it.” Charlie butt in. “And you were going to tell us about Cherimon. What's the difference?” retorted Dan. He was being sassy and you wouldn’t believe how much that turned me on. “Sorry to piss you off Dan. We saw Chris and Peej earlier and they made it sound like you guys got in a fight today. Is that true?” asked a nosey Alex. “Just barely. They were yelling at us for getting intimate in the apartment, when they were making out on our sofa. All I did was kiss Dan. It’s not like we were naked.” “Although I wish we were.” I heard Dan quietly mumble into his hand. Ohhh! I thought to myself. It finally clicked in my brain what Dan wanted.

“I understand why you’re so upset. Carrie Fletcher and Emma Blackery walked in on us kissing, and flipped out, but they totally understood. Although I do feel bad about breaking Carries heart like that.” Alex said, as he was trying to be understanding, but it wasn’t really working. “Sorry to say this guys but we have a video we need to film, so you guys should get on your way. Sorry to drag you all this way, but it’s nice to know that Cherimon is real. Although I should’ve known, after that shipping video. Hope everything turns out fine, see you guys later.” said Dan, while walking them to the door. “See you guys later, maybe we can go on a triple date after we all come out to the fans. That would be fun.” said Charlie as he was shooed out the door.

After they had left the door, and made their way down the stairs, Dan looked over at me. “What was that all about?” I questioned. “Can’t a guy want some alone time with his amazing boyfriend?” I turned around to see Dan standing right in front of me. He took both my hands in his and put his forehead to mine. “I didn’t know you could act like this.” I said as he bit his lip. Holy crap. What did he just do. Did he just kill me. “There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” I felt my feet lift off the ground, and before I knew it Dan was carrying me bridal style up into one of our rooms. I was looking up at him, examining every part of his perfect body, when I noticed I something. “Are you wearing my shirt?” I think I caught him off guard with my sudden outburst, because he almost lost his balance and dropped us both down the stairs. “Hell yeah it is! I didn’t feel like looking for one of my shirts so I took yours.” as he finished, we arrived at the top of the stairs. He took me into his room and set me on his bed.

He got on top of me, and straddled my hips. “About that offer. You said if I was good we could cuddle all night, maybe even more than cuddle?” he spoke in a deep sexy voice. First his sassiness, then the lip biting, and now this. Dan really did know what I wanted. “Is that really what I said? I don’t remember saying that.” Trying to play hard to get was my best approach at teasing him. I mean come on I’m not going to come right out and give it to him. He has to earn it. “Don’t even go there Phil Lester. I will go all American on you.” Dan waved his finger in an X like he did in our accent video. I looked up at Dan, I wanted to kiss him so bad, but to get what I wanted I had to play hard to get. “Did you know that I love you Phil?” I couldn’t hold it any longer. That one thing set it off for me. Dan saw the lust in my eyes and crashed his lips into mine.