Chapter Ten *Final Chapter*

Dan's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was five A.M. I turned over and saw Phil sleeping soundly. I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen. That was the first time I had ever gotten out of bed without Phil being awake. I guess it wasn't all that bad, I mean he did it to me yesterday. I went down to the kitchen and started making tea. Maybe that'll be the correct way to wake him up, and tell him it's five in the morning. Or should I wake him up. I felt him tossing and turning all night, he seemed restless. I stood there waiting for the tea to cook, I needed something to do. It was so quiet without Phil's laughter. His smile, and the way his tongue sticks out of his mouth when he laughs, but then he tries  to cover it up with his hand. He is so cute. 

I love him so much, and I am so glad th- "Holy shit!" I felt hands tickle my sides, then a burst of laughter. "What the fuck Phil!" I asked as I turned around. "Revenge!" he said out of breath, from laughing. "That's not very nice you know." I pouted. "You should have thought of that yesterday." "At least you weren't alone in the silence!" I refuted. "I'm sorry." he said kissing my cheek. "Apology accepted." I poured his tea into a mug, and handed it to him. "Thank you." he smile then walked to the couch. I went and sat down next to him. I put my head on his shoulder. "Can we stay like this forever?" I asked, setting my tea on the coffee table. "I think that'd be fine." he said smugly. "I am going back to bed. Do not disturb thy prince during his beauty sleep, unless it's you kissing me." I said before putting my head on his legs and closing my eyes.

*LATER IN THE DAY* 

I woke up in my bed with Phils' arms around me. He must've carried me up here when I fell asleep on him. I turned to where I was facing him. He was awake. "When did you bring me up here?" I asked groggily. "Just a few minutes ago. You looked uncomfortable so I thought I'd take you into your bed." "But you refused to leave me alone." I smiled. "No man leaves his boyfriend alone in a room." he deepened his voice. "You're cute and silly, everything I could ever ask for." I touched my forehead to his. Our noses were also touching. "We're so different. How do we make such a great couple?" "They say oppisites attract." "No wonder I find you so attractive." he said giving me a kiss. 

"So, Mr.Perfection, what time is it?" I asked playing with his hair. "I think it's around 10." he said grabbing my hand. "Well five hours of needed beauty sleep isn't that bad." "You don't need any beauty sleep at all, because you are the definition of beauty." I started blushing profusely. "I love you." "I love you too." "I'm just glad none of this is a dream." I said happily. "Is it though? All you've got to do is wake up from this Dan." Phil said back.

*************

I woke up. I was laying in my bed alone. I looked at my phone. It was four days earlier than it was in my dream. Everything was one big dream. None of it never happened. I should have known. Chris, Peej, Charlie and Alex are all straight. More importantly I should have known that Phil would never love me back. But  what if he does, I just haven't told him yet. Maybe he does feel the same way about me. I checked my phone one last time it was 10 o'clock. I got out of bed so fast the room started to spin and I got dizzy. It slowly faded away and I ran down to the lounge.

Phil was sitting on the couch scrolling through tumblr. "Phil I have something I need to tell you." "What?" he asked getting up and coming over to me. He was stood right in front of me. "I love you Phil." I said as a tear trickled down my face. His mouth dropped and eyes widened. "Im sorry Dan, I would like to say the same, but I can't." I felt a pain in chest. My heart broke. He looked at me with his eyes. They weren't blue, they we're drained. Just like in my dream. He kissed me. After we kissed he left. Before he shut the door he told me, "Dan I love you, but I am going away forever. I can't live this life anymore, and I can't stand being alive. I love you and don't ever forget that." He loved me back. But because of me he probably just went and commited suicide. 

I couldn't live my life without him. It would just be an empty black hole. I went into the kitchen and found the largest knife I could. The one with the memories from all of the videos. Everything came flooding back to me in a mess of memories. I couldn't do this anymore. I took the knife and ended it. It was over and I was laying in a pool of my own blood for no one to find. It was over and I could live life for enternity with Phil. We would be together forever.

A/N: End of story and omg I am so sorry for everything I just threw at you. So so so so so so so soso so sorry for this ending. The thought came to me while I was eating a bowl of lucky charms. I am so sorry. I hope you don't hate me. And yes thi is the last chapter, but I hope to start another one once I get started on my Dan Fiction. Sorry guys. Hope you liked it. Comment/Vote/Fan please. Bye. (Don't hate me) (Please)

-Smashie