(1)

---Kenny's pov---

It was an other regular day. I was at lunch, sitting with my friends since elementary school, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman.

Kyle and Cartman left the table a few minutes ago, Cartman to talk to Wendy and Kyle to study in the library because it's "too loud to retain anything" in here.

Leaving me and Stan.

Since Stan was rather involved in eating, I glanced to the other tables. I looked at Craig's table, in particular.

Craig was busy talking to Tweek about something. Token was also saying something, while Clyde continued to eat tacos.

Then, Craig wrapped his arm around Tweek's shoulders bringing him closer to him.

Stan sighs and shakes his head, also looking at Craig's table.

"You think they're actually dating?" I asked, looking back to Stan.

"No, no way. They're just friends. Like me and Kyle," Stan says. I laugh, Stan and Kyle are (or should be) fucking already. I mean, come on. The closet must get uncomfortable, eventually.

"I bet they're dating," I say.

Stan looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"I bet they're just friends."

"10 bucks," I say.

"20," Stan says.

"Deal," I shake his hand.

"Looks like you'll owe me 20 bucks, Kenny."

I smirk at him, "I don't know, Stan. Anything could happen..."