(7)

---Kenny's pov---

I heard what Kyle thought as he left for science class. I thought about the way they've been acting.

They don't really ever act like a couple, or friends.

That means Kyle's right, but... He doesn't have to be.

I turn to Stan, he has the same look of realization on his face, "We can't let Kyle be right. He's always right and he'll rub it in our faces."

"Yeah, but if he's right how do we prevent that?" Stan asks.

"We keep them from telling their feelings. We just have to continuously get in the way."

Stan nodded, "This is stupid, but I still help."

---Stan's pov---

I'm only going to help because if Kyle isn't right, and they stay friends, then I'm right.

We both leave for class.

---Craig's pov---

I stood up as Tweek sprinted out of the classroom. I started walking out when Kenny came up beside me.

We walked out into the hall, "What are you doing, McCormick?" I ask coldly.

"Just going to help you with Tweek."

"I don't need help," I say glaring at him. He cockily smiles at me.

"What? Do you have a problem with me being near Tweek?" He asks trying to sound innocent.

"Listen, McCormick. I know what you're doing, and frankly I don't give a fuck, but I-"

I'm cut off by him laughing, "You don't care? That's the best thing I've heard all day."

"What the hell is so funny?"

"You said you don't care," he says placing a hand in my shoulder, "If that were true, you wouldn't care if, I don't know, I kissed Tweek? Or if I saw Tweek without his shirt on? Or if I ravished him? That means me, Kenny, giving it to Tweek. He'd moan out my name, scream 'Kenny, do it h-"

I cut him off with a punch to his nose. A cracking sound emitting in the hallways. He stumbles backwards and clothes his nose. He looks up at me and smirks, wiping away blood.

I punch him again in the face, this time in his left eye, I kick him in stomach. He stares at me.

"Don't you ever say anything like that ever again. Fucking asshole," I kick him in the side again and storm off to find Tweek.