(16)

---Craig's pov---

I kissed Tweek. Then, I pulled away and turned to Kenny, "You can't take it now."

I didn't expect what happened next, but Kenny smirked at me.

I didn't understand why he was so proud looking, until I realized.

I JUST KISSED TWEEK. IN FRONT OF AN ENTIRE CLASS, FOR ASSUMEDLY NO REASON.

I looked at Tweek, his face was bright red and he looked more confused than anything.

Kenny started laughing, the rest of the class started murmuring and the teacher just stood there, dumbfounded.

"You kissing him was the best part of the day," Kenny said trying to calm down from his laughing fit.

Tweek turned to me and whispered, "W-what is going o-on?"

I patted his shoulder, "You just had your first kiss," was all I could manage to say.

Kenny started laughing harder and the class started whispering more, and Tweek's face got even redder, which was apparently possible.

Then, after a few minutes, all three of us were kicked out of the classroom.

So, when Clyde and Stan "kidnapped" Tweek, they just took him to class? What the hell?

We all walked down the hall, dead silent.

"Well, Tweek, we can still go to my house and skip the rest of school like we planned," I said turning to Tweek.

Tweek nodded, "S-Sure."

Then, I heard Kenny squeal, "Awww! You guys are going to home and get it on! That's so-"

"Shut the hell up," I said flipping him off. I didn't want to hear whatever it was he had to say.

"Have fun," Kenny said, then he whispered in my ear, "... and use protection."