(11)

---Tweek's pov---

We started to walk away. Then I felt someone put an arm around my shoulder.

I looked and saw Clyde. I gave him a confused look.

"H-hi Clyde," I said confused. Stan was standing next to him, looking nervous.

"Hey Tweek. Whatcha up to?" He asks glancing over at a pissed-off Craig.

Craig walks over, "What are you doing, Clyde?" He asks pulling me away from Clyde.

When Craig pulls me away, he pulls me into his side, one of my hands landing on his chest and the other clutching his mid back. Craig had strewn he arm lazily over my shoulders.

"Oh, you know. Just talking with Tweek," Clyde says crossing his arms, while Stan looks around impatiently.

"Don't."

"Why not? It's not like you two are dating or anything," Clyde says with a cocky grin.

That seemed to just piss Craig off more.

"Why does it matter if we're dating or not?" he asked angrily.

"It's not like you actually have a reason for me not to talk to him."

"That's not a good idea, Clyde," I barely hear Stan mutter.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well, than Tweek is my fucking property now. Neither of you can talk to him without my permission." I felt my face get hot as Craig said that.

"Ha!" Clyde laughed, "You can't just say you own  him!" Stan sighed and shook his head as Clyde said this.

Then, Craig grabbed my face and leaned down and....