(13)

---Craig's pov---

"So the whole fucking school thinks, that me and Tweek, my best friend, are dating? All because you couldn't keep your mouth shout about your own goddamn opinion?" I asked Kenny.

Kenny smirked and nodded, "but... you two are dating, right?"

"NO. What do you not understand about MY BEST FRIEND? We're JUST friends," I say glaring at him.

"Then... being completely honest," Kenny says, smirk once again present on his face, "You like him."

I flick Kenny off, "Yeah. I like him, he's my best friend."

"No. Like you would fuck him if you had the chance," Kenny says smirking again.

"What the hell? No. I'm straight," I say, "Not everyone's a fuck-happy person. I don't want to screw everything that walks,like you do," I say.

Kenny laughs, "Okay, sure. And Stan and Kyle are totally not making out right now in the boys bathroom."

"What? They probably aren't. They're just friends," I say slightly confused. How the hell would he know if they were or were not making out in the bathroom?

"What time is it?" Kenny asks me.

I give him a puzzled look, "Fourth period. Why?"

"If you go look in the bathroom, you would find Stan and Kyle making out. I can tell you that now."

"I'd rather not," I say, "Why do you even know that?"

"Reasons. Not the point though. Do you like Tweek?"