(4)

---Craig's pov-----

That's stupid fucking McCormick. Holding Tweek like that. And that stupid smirk like he's won. He hasn't won. Tweek can still be m-

Woah, woah, woah, Craig. Slow down there. You're just friends with Tweek. And you're not even gay!

Tweek turned and looked at me. Kenny still hugging him tightly to his chest. His eyes were just asking me to help him.

I took a step forward, "You're making him uncomfortable. Let him go."

"Why should I? Tweek, you're not annoyed by me, right?" Kenny asks giving Tweek puppy eyes.

Tweek started to get nervous. He was twitching and looked on the verge of a panic attack.

I pushed Kenny off of Tweek and shoved him up against a locker. I punched him in the eye and let him drop to the ground.

Tweek was crouched on the ground pulling at his hair mumbling something.

I rushed over and wrapped my arms around him and held him, rocking slightly.

"It's okay," I say trying to be comforting, "Calm down."

Tweek grabs the front of my jacket and he looks up at me. He had tears welling up in his eyes.

I start to lean in a little. Then our noses were touching. Tweek stared at me with his bright green eyes.

I continued to lean even closer I could feel him breathing lightly and could only smell his scent. We were so close I could almost touch his lips...

Wait. What am I doing. I pull away from him and stand up. I offer Tweek a hand, "You okay now?"

He nods and we start to walk to class.