(6)

---Kenny's pov---

I went to talk to Stan, he was standing by Kyle at his locker. I walked over to hear Kyle say, "You guys are idiots."

I smile at them, "Hey guys," I say.

Stan smirks at me, "Did you see them? They almost kissed there," I say to him.

His smirk instantly fades, "Yeah... Oh! But listen to what Kyle thinks!" He shouts excitedly motioning towards Kyle.

Kyle rolls his eyes, "I think if you two keep messing with them they're going to end up dating." Kyle puts a book into his locker.

I turn to Stan, and Stan smirks, "He thinks they're friends right now too."

"Yeah, but he thinks they'll end up a couple. If they weren't one already."

Kyle shakes his head, "I'm going to be right."

"No you're not," me and Stan say at the same time.

---Tweek's pov---

I couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying. I was thinking about what happened in the hallway.

Was Craig about to kiss me? What if he was? Why would he do that? Would I like it? Would he like it? No! He wouldn't, I'd screw it up somehow.

And what's with Kenny? Is he a Russian spy?! What if he's trying to kill me? Oh god. No. Nonononononono.

"GAAAH! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!" I scream grabbing my hair and running out of the classroom. The teacher sighing and shaking her head as I do so.

I run to an empty hallway and curl up in a ball in the corner. I feel my breathing start to shorten and my heart pounding in my ears.