(15)

---Tweek's pov---

"TWEEK!" I jump and snap my head towards the door.

When I do, I see Kenny running through desks and people towards me. I jump and screech, when he suddenly tackles me out of my chair and onto the ground.

"K-Kenny? W-What are y-"

"Shut up and kiss me!" Kenny screams pinning me to the floor.

"WHAT?! WHY?" I scream suddenly twitching worse.

"Just do it before Craig gets here and-"

"MCCORMICK, GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I hear Craig scream, now rushing through desks and people, following the path that Kenny made.

Then, the second Kenny sees him, he starts to lean down. I try to move away, but his grip is too strong.

Suddenly, Kenny is pulled off of me. Then, I watch as Craig beats his face in. Then Craig comes and helps me up.

"He didn't touch you did he?" he asks, anger still present in his voice.

I shake my head, still scared and confused about what was happening.

I see Kenny jump up, "CRAIG. I hope you know that I WILL take his first kiss!" he screams and points at me.

Craig flips him off and my face gets hot. I look and see the class and teacher staring at us three.

Then, Craig pulls me closer to him and connects our lips, while he continues to flip everyone off.