(8)

---Craig's pov---

I find Tweek having a panic attack in the corner of a random hallway. I rush over to him and pull him into a hug.

I pat his hair, "Sh, Tweek, it's okay. I'm here now. Tell me what's wrong."

Tweek starts to shake worse, "I-I can't GAH tell y-you!" He shouts reaching up for his hair.

I grab his hands with mine and pull away from him. He stares at me with his big, doe like green eyes.

"What's wrong, Tweek?" I ask him softly.

He remains silent and then he looks at the ground. He looks back up at me and tears start to form in his eyes, "C-Craig, I-"

"TWEEK, ARE YOU OKAY?!" I hear a familiar voice scream. I turn and see no one.

We both stare at the empty hall for a few seconds.

Then McCormick comes sliding around the corner, running toward us.

Kenny stands in front of us panting. Why the hell does he keep following us?

"What do you want?" I ask him standing up in between him and Tweek.

"I... Came to... See if..." He takes a deep breath, "Tweek was alright." He points to Tweek, "Are you alright?"

Before Tweek can answer, he grabs his arm and picks him up bridal style. I feel anger boil up inside of me. Tweek's face flushed red and he grips onto Kenny.

"Well, looks like he needs to go to the clinic! Byyyyyee!!" He shouts running in the opposite direction while Tweek starts to scream. I start to run after them.

Stupid fucking McCormick.