(12)

---Craig's pov---

I was fucking pissed at them. I had no idea why, I just was. I didn't want anyone to talk to Tweek right now. I just wanted to lock him in my room.

"Ha! You can't just say you own  him!" Clyde said.

If  it's not enough to just say it, then he wants physical proof?

Fine. You know what? Fuck him. Fuck Stan. Fuck Kenny. Fuck dating.

I grabbed Tweek's face and turned it towards me. Then, I leaned down. Tweek's face was pure red. It was adorable.

Then, I felt someone pull me backwards.

I let go of Tweek and turned to see... You guessed it. Stupid Fucking McWhoremick.

"What the fuck?" I said flipping him off.

He didn't say anything he just stared at something over my shoulder.

I turned around and Clyde was standing there, with Tweek.

But they weren't just standing there, no. Clyde was holding Tweek bridal style, while Tweek gripped his jaclet tightly with his face resting in the crook of Clyde's neck.

"RUN!" I hear Stan shout.

Then, Stan and Clyde sprint down the hallway, I start to go after them when Kenny stops me.

"Dude! Chill."

"Chill? Those assholes are scaring the shit out of Tweek."

"Okay, so maybe they kidnapped your husband-to-be. Just stay calm."

"Husband-to-be? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked staring at him.

"You two are obviously dating," he said, "You can trust me with your secret though."

"No, you can't. He's already told half the school," I hear Kyle say as he walks to class.

"WHAT?"