You Forgot?

Sam and Dean arrived back at the bunker with Castiel waiting for them. It was Dean and Cas' 1 month anniversary and Cas wanted to surprise his boyfriend. He had made A LOT of pie: cherry, apple, pecan as well as burgers, chips and pizzas. The brothers entered the living room where Castiel had arranged all the food on the table.

Dean: What's all this?

Castiel: It's our anniversary.

Dean: It is?

Castiel: You forgot?

Dean: I'm sorry Cas.

Castiel: It's fine.

Dean: Haha. I was messing with you, of course i remember, getting with you was the best day of my life. Put this on.

Dean handed Castiel a blind fold and he put it on as Dean lead him out of the room.

Sam: Oh, a blindfold kinky.

Dean: Shut it Sammy.

The three of them went outside and Dean led Cas over to a jar which contained beas.

Dean: I thought you may want to set them free. You know bea a good person.

Castiel did as he was told and opened the jar to let the beas go. They all flew away, apart from one which stung him in the hand.

Castiel: Owww. Dean I think it kissed me.

Dean: I'm the only one who can do that.

The couple shared a kiss and the three of them headed back inside to eat the food Cas had made.

Sam: You guys are really cute you know that?

Dean: I know right! We're so Kaaawaaaiiiii.

He did his best puppy dog eyes and had an adorable smile plastered on his face. Sam laughed while Cas stood there confused.

Castiel: What does kawaii mean?