I'm Fed Up

You sat at the bar with Sam watching as Dean played tongue tennis with some blonde. You have had feelings for Dean for a long time but knew he didn't feel the same way.

He could get any girl he wanted by flashing one of his incredible smiles or saying some cheap pick up line. So instead of trying to do anything about it you drowned your sorrows in countless shots and cried yourself to sleep while Sam watched you with pitiful eyes.

Sam went to the bathroom as you ordered another round of shots, willing to have to deal with the biggest hangover tomorrow morning just to keep your mind off of Dean and what he was up to.

A man walked up to the bar and took a seat next to you.
"What's a girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked, you could smell the alcohol on his breath from a mile away.
"I'm not. My friend will be back soon." You replied, turning your back on him.
"Didn't your mum ever teach you to look at people when they're talking to you?" He growled turning you back round to face him.

You rolled your eyes. You weren't in the mood for this.
"Can you just piss off." You spat, your words were slightly slurred.
"Watch what you say to me you slut." He snarled.
"What did you just call me?"
"Slut. Why, does it offend you? Would you prefer whore, hoe? Maybe slag? They're all pretty accurate."

"Fuck you." You got up and started making your way to the doors so you could head back to the motel. He followed you, grabbed you by your (y/h/c) hair and slammed you into the wall.
"I wasn't done talking to you."
You kicked him, but the alcohol was having an affect. This must be why the brothers never let you drink on hunts. The kick wasn't as hard as usual but it still made him drop you.

"(y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice shout.
"Sam!" You called back, his eyes landed on you and the man who had just grabbed you again.
"Get off of her!" He ran over to you as the man planted his lips on yours. You managed to push him off and Sam grabbed him, punching him in the face. "If I see you come near her again I will kill you." The man nodded and ran away.

You grabbed onto Sam and he helped you walk over to the impala. You were a lot more drunk than you thought.
"Won't Dean need it?" You ask as he placed you in the passenger seat and made his way over to the drivers side.
He sighed. "He left with that girl."

The next morning you woke up with a killer hangover. You opened your eyes and instantly regretted it, you groaned, shoving your head into the pillow shielding yourself from the light. You heard Sam chuckle and footsteps make their way towards your bed.
"Here." He said, careful not to speak too loudly. You looked at him to find he was holding a glass of water and some pills.
"Thanks."

The pills started working pretty quickly and the memories from last night came flooding back. The shots, Dean with the girl. The man forcing himself on you outside and you being too drunk to defend yourself, Sam having to save you.
"Oh my god." You whispered, starting to cry. You had come so close to being raped.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sam asked.
"I remember Sam, I remember all of it. That man tried to rape me." You cried, he walked over and pulled you into a brotherly hug. That's when you heard the door close, rather loudly.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who got lucky last night." You heard Dean say, there was something in his voice you couldn't quite place.
"Dean, don't." Sam warned.
"I'm just saying you two look pretty cosy."
You moved your face from Sam's shoulder to look at him.

"Woah what's up with you?" Dean asked.
"No one in this room got lucky yesterday, apart from you. But someone definitely tried to." You said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Deam deadpanned.
"Someone tried to rape me!" You snapped.
"(y/n) I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"Of course you didn't, how could you? You were too busy banging some chick." You shouted, standing up and making your way over to the bathroom.
"(y/n) wait." Dean called.
"Save it Dean. I'm fed up of crying over you." You replied, slamming the door.