AKF

You stepped onto set, your anxiety bubbling up inside and threatening to burst out. When you usually felt like this you'd call your parents, they always found a way to cheer you up.

Whether it was your dad's stupid jokes or your mum's witch like laugh, they always made you forget about the fear. But now, they were gone. Six months ago the three of you got into a car accident, you were the only one who survived.

You spent months shutting people out. Wishing you were dead too. But, few weeks ago, you received an email from your friend saying that supernatural were holding auditions for a new female character. You had loved the show ever since it started 11 years ago, when you were 14.

She convinced you to audition and to your surprise you got the part and today was the day you film your first scene. The first time you meet the cast. Jensen, Jared, Misha, Mark and the rest. You were terrified.

The director spotted you and gestured for you to walk over to where he was standing with J2. Hestitantly you nodded, taking a shaky breath and putting one foot in front of the other until you reached them.

"Jensen, Jared this is (y/n). She plays Stacy."
"Nice to meet you." Jared said, holding his hand out for you to shake.
You gulped, taking his offer.
"Y-you too." You replied, barely above a whisper.

"Are you okay? You're shaking." Jensen asked once Jared had released your hand, you looked down at it and found he was right. But you couldn't stop. Your breath hitched in your throat and you knew what was about to come.
"I'm fine. Just excuse me for a second." You muttered, walking away before the panic attack fully took hold.

You rushed into a corner, your breath speeding up. Tears started to form in your eyes and you slid down the wall until your butt hit the floor, burying your head in your hands.
"I can't do this, I'm not good enough. I shouldn't even be here. I should be dead, they should be alive." You cried over and over again.

"(Y/n)?" You heard the familiar voice of Jensen speak.
"I think she's having a panic attack." Jared told him.
They sat down either side of you.
"We know what happened your parents and we're really sorry." Jared said.

"But you're wrong. You do deserve to be here. We were shown your audition footage, you're a great actress." Jensen added. "They would be proud of you."
"Don't ever wish your life away because you matter just as much as everyone else. Always keep fighting." Jared ordered. "You know why?"
'Because you are not alone." Jensen spoke up.