shower time*(lauren/you)

Look at title of chapter ^

P.s this one is really crappy so, I promise it gets better.

~Y/N's POV~
-------------------------

Man she is such a fucking tease. How can she do that, I mean I haven't had sex in two months because of her going to the fucking other side of the world. She just got home yesterday and I only got quick kiss on the lips and cheek.

I'm tired of waiting. I smirk before stripping off all my clothing and picking the lock to the door. 'Thank you Dinah.' I say on my mind. I slip in and smirk. I can see the shadow of her sexy body through the shower curtain. Man I'm gonna leave a really nice tip for the hotel.

I walk very quietly to the back of the shower so she can't see me because she is facing the other way singing very loudly. This is absolutely perfect.

I slip in not moving anything but my eyes. I look up and down her back admiring her perfectly imperfect curves. I love the way she looks with her thighs, man I love her thighs. To her ass, which if I say so my self is perfect to grab on to. And a small birth mark right on her spine. Man she is so perfect.

I move slowly forward before wrapping my arms around her waste. She jumps slightly with a small yelp which was the cutest thing I have ever herd. After that she then relaxed in my arms and leaned back, laying her head on my shoulder. I trail kisses up her neck to the spot right below her ear. She let's out a moan when I suck on her earlobe.

"Babe you scared the shit out of me." She says and tilts her head to the side allowing more of her skin to show.

I move my hands up and down her front, feeling everything I could before moving down to her hips and turning her around to connect out lips together. I moan when I feel her body roll against me. I move my hand to her ass squeezing hard which in return she moans.

"Fuck I need you." She whispers into my ear. I smirk before moving my hands around to her front lightly using my nails to scratch across her toned stomach before I reach her pussy. Her breathing gets heavier as I circle my index finger around her clit.

"Y/N please!" She begs

"Tell me what you want me to do I whisper.

"I need you to fuck my pussy." Anger fills her voice. "Fuck me hard!"

I smile before shoving three finger right in side of her. She moans before rocking her hips against my fingers. "Move them." She asks I a weak voice. please I haven't felt you in months." She begs.

"Anything for you my love." I say before moving my fingers in and out slowly picking up speed slowly.

"Fuck harder." She moans.

I don't reply but I do move my fingers harder and faster. Man the perks of having long fingers. She starts screaming my name.

"Shit I'm cumming." She yells before I feel her insides tighten up and she starts shaking violently. "Shit shit shit." She moans. "Good god."

I don't stop though and I keep the same paste going. "Y/N fuck I'm close again ." She moans before shaking again.

--------------------------------------------

So that's the first one shot

Just fyi not every one will have smut, only every once in a while.

If you have requests i will take them in.

So till next time