Tattooed Heart (Lauren/You)

"Come on Y/N/N, we're gonna meet them in a few." My best friend Mallory fangirls. I can never understand her obsession with this group. But I can't complain because they're all so beautiful to look at so.

"Yeah I get it. You love them so much you can die." I laugh at her. "And you're welcome that I even came." I tell her and she gives me a look that is saying 'I know your in pain but bare with me please.'

"I know, but you should be thanking me for getting you out of the house. You've been all cramped up in their for weeks." She says and placing her hand on my shoulder, giving a firm squeeze. I nod.

You see the thing is everyone is born with an identical tattoo to your soulmates. But the only problem is you can't tell their your soulmate until you come in any form of physical contact with them. When that happens you will feel your tattoo heat up. Or so I've heard. But I'm the only one in anyone that I know that hasn't found a soulmate yet and I feel like I just can't take it anymore. You're supposed to find your soulmate between the ages 15-18, and it's super rare if you don't. I'm 19 so I'm as miserable as ever.

"Hey you don't need to feel bad about it or be down. You know two of the members haven't found theirs yet either." She smiles.

"How is that supposed to help me, feel better?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know." She shrugs.

"Isn't two of them 18?" I ask her.

"Uh yeah, but only Dinah found her soulmate yet. Camila has not. Or as far as I know." She tells me. "But Lauren on the other hand is 19. So maybe you two can bond for a short amount of time about being single." She smiles and I smack her in the arm. She rolls her eyes and is about to say something before she gets cut off with a strong male voice.

"NEXT!"

"Omg Y/N that's us. " Mallory Whisper/Yells in to my ear.

"Ah Fuck don't do that you bitch." I hiss as we walk in to the room when we're supposed to be meeting the girls.

Mallory squeaks and rushes to them introducing herself.

I just stand by the wall waiting for this to be over. "Y/N!" I hear Mal call my name and I look up with a questionable face. "Stop being a downer and come be friendly. " she demands.

I sign knowing that I'm not gonna be able to fight this, so I just walk towards her with a fake smile on my face.
"And this ladies is my awesome a wonderful best friend. " Mal sings. I shake my head at her antics.

"Um it's Y/N." I say and they nod. I suddenly feel a body connecting to mine, then another. Before I know it five warms body's are hugging me. But for some reason I don't mind because I feel a warming sensation in my rip where my tattoo is.
They all pull away and i suddenly start pouting. I look up and see green eyes. She's standinging there looking at m with her hand on her side seemingly coping my actions. She again steps forwards and grabs my hand and the warm feeling starts again. A small tear falls down her cheeks and she pulls my in to a tight hugs and starts sobbing into my shoulder.

My heart breaks and I feel every need in me to never let her go and to make sure she is always smiling.

All the other girls are looking at us with questioning looks but I ignore them and hold Lauren tighter.

"Whats wrong. Please don't cry it's killing me." I whisper smoothly into her ear.

"I'm just so happy I've found you, I've been so worried that I was never going to find you and i was so close to just giving up on everything. " she wimpers before pulling away to look into my eyes. I move both my hands up to cup her cheeks and wipe the tears running down her face.

I give her a goofy smile which makes her face brighten up and a small smile to firm on her lips. My heart speeds up and i can honestly say that it's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Shit man, look at those two. Goals AF right now." Dinah tells the girls.

"Awe I'm so happy Lauren found her soulmate. I could tell it was eating her alive, and making her all depressed and stuff." Ally awes. I smile at her.

"Aright girls picture time." The same guys voice yells to us.

"Okay lets do this." Mallory says again all hyper.

We all get in front of the backdrop and pose. Lauren and I of course are together for then all.

"Okay one last one." Camila tells the camera guy and he gives her a thumbs up.

"What pose do you wanna do t-" I get cut of when a pair of lips touch mine. I fall right into it and wrap my arms around her waste, pulling her in closer to me.

*Click*

The picture was taken and we pull away, before looking into each others eyes with smiles. This by far is the best day of my existence.

"I'm so happy I've found my tattooed heart." She whispers.