Agian*(ally/you)

"Y/N, c'mon, we're gonna be late!" Ally yelled from the doorway of their apartment, tapping her heeled foot against the wooden floor as she waited impatiently for Y/N.

"Jesus, Al, hold your fucking horses. The goddamned restaurant isn't going anywhere." Y/N appeared in the doorway of their bedroom, still buttoning up her dark blue shirt, black dress pants unbuttoned and threatening to slide off her hips. Ally sighed and rolled her eyes, ignoring the way her stomach clenched as the shirt rode up and a sliver of skin was briefly bared to her before disappearing again.

"But Y/Nnnnnn..."

"Allllyyyy," Y/N mocked, pushing the last button through the hole and zipping up her pants. She pulled a belt through the loops and cinched it, the silver buckle gleaming in the light of the room. "The reservation isn't until seven, it's only six o'clock. Calm your tits." She pushed stray bits of hair behind her ear and the small silver hoops, four in total, glimmered before disappearing behind the curtain of dark hair.

"But it takes twenty five minutes to get there, and it is Friday so there's going to be a lot of people out, and I just don't want to-"

"Ally!" Y/N walked over and set her hands on the brunette's shoulders, staring at her with smoky eyes. "Breathe, before you pass out. I don't want to take you to the emergency room tonight, God knows we've done that enough since you moved in. Who knew you were such a klutz?"

She smiled wryly as Ally's jaw dropped in shock, turning away before she could get her bearings. "I - you! - it's not my fault!"

"Oh yeah, totally not your fault that you managed to trip over a rug, or break your toe when you stubbed it against the corner of the coffee table, or needed stitches in your palm when you cut it on some glass, after you dropped a dish in the sink." Y/N ticked off each incident on her fingers, a smile curling at the edges of her lips, and Ally stuck her tongue out petulantly.

"I can't help it that your furniture is out to get me!"

"Except we bought it together, Al."

Y/N raised her eyebrow expectantly as Ally's mouth flapped unattractively while she fished for a comeback, and she smirked when the brunette finally threw her hands into the air in defeat. "Fine! So I'm a little clumsy, sue me."

"Any more clumsy and we could file for a protection detail for you. And I can think of much better things to do than sue you, babe." Y/N smiled predatorily at Ally and swept back into the bedroom to finish her makeup, reappearing a few minutes later, jacket in hand and her phone sliding into her pocket.

Ally was digging through her purse for something and Y/N took the opportunity to admire her form without any input from the currently distracted peanut gallery. The slinky, cream colored dress clung to her curves, cutting low along her clavicle and even lower across her back, baring a titillating expanse of sun kissed skin. Y/N's eyes followed the line of the dress up to the elegant neck that was adorned with a simple locket. Ally's hair was swept up, loose strands framing her face and curling at the ends. She shook herself out of her reverie and approached Ally, shrugging the jacket over her shoulders.

"C'mon then, Al, let's go."

Y/N held the door open for Ally and followed her into the richly decorated restaurant. The man behind the podium smiled genially and eyed them, lingering on Ally's dress longer than normal. "Good evening, ladies. How may I help you?"

"Y/L/N, for two." Y/N spoke evenly but her eyes were flinty and she slid an arm around Ally's waist, sneering a little as his eyes followed the motion and he visibly deflated. He nodded silently and led them to a table at the edge of the large dining room, leaving them with a small bow. Y/N slid out of her jacket and draped it over the back of her chair, perusing the wine menu quietly and watching Ally over the top it. She absent mindedly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and her eyes tracked down the menu, gleaming brightly in the intimate candlelight between them.