Knot Romantic*(Lauren/You)

In future years whenever the subject was brought up Lauren wore a scowl and got short with everyone, Normani would be able to tell her kids romantic tales of the way she'd met Dinah by having been pulled out of a garbage truck, like how Maggie had met Alex almost right after moving down from Canada and then spending all of high school developing a relationship. Even Lena had been pulled out of a burning building by Kara. As for Lauren? She felt that there was little romance in meeting her mate in the line at Inside Out Burger, Lauren was far from needing the stuff of fairy tales, but after all, she had wanted a story worth telling to her kids and not one that others brought up for a quick laugh at gatherings.

She'd only wanted a burger. Normani had been out on a date, and Lauren was feeling pathetic for spending her night alone at home so she decided to go out, she stopped at the fast food joint to get food while choosing between going to a club and calling Lucy to hang out. Unfortunately as soon as she went in she was hit with it- a heady, rich scent, making her head simultaneously cloud and spin. Alpha. Not just an alpha, a compatible one.

For all the songs that had been written about the moment of scenting one's true mate for the first time, all the poetry and literature and art, Lauren's initial thought was 'fuck, not now'. Heat leave was a bitch to arrange, as she well knew from having to sit in during various HR meetings, and she really wasn't thrilled by the idea of calling up Normani or Maggie to let them know that she would be taking the next few days off to get rigorously fucked.

Then the source of the smell was standing in line listening to music, and suddenly nothing else mattered. Fuck, the girl was gorgeous. Not as tall as some alphas, granted, and nowhere near as ripped as some, but the amazing ass, tan skin and bed hair that made up the alpha was more than enough for Lauren.

Apparently the sentiment went both ways, since the alpha's head snapped up from her music to fix her gaze on Lauren and the next thing she knew she was up against one of the toy display things, being kissed to within an inch of her life.

The alpha's mouth was amazing as it slided against hers. Lauren moaned, spreading her legs wantonly either side of the alpha's thigh, for which she was rewarded with a growl and a hand fisted in her hair

Then they were breaking apart, strong arms forcing Lauren's alpha back, away from her, and she almost cried out before she registered the presence of the store manager. "-know this is a big moment for you guys, but could you please not do it all here? It's unsanitary. Besides, there are kids in this store." Lauren heard the manager say

Kids. Right. Must think of them, not how hot the idea of making some of her own with the tan stranger sounded. Lauren almost giggled- fuck, she sounded like the most stereotypical teenage omega ever- and her amusement seemed to calm her mate, who had previously been struggling in the security guards' grip, but now looked at her curiously, as though Lauren was a mystery she wanted to solve.

Well. So long as they resumed their earlier activities quickly, Lauren figured she was allowed to look at her however she wanted. "My car's right outside. I could drive us home." Lauren forced out to the manager

The manager gave her a long, hard look like he didn't believe her, but eventually he nodded. "Make sure you do. Rob, Ben, you know what to do."

The security guards followed Lauren to the door, each holding one of the alpha's arms like they were expecting her to pounce on Lauren at any moment. Which she didn't (though really, Lauren was amazed she had managed to refrain from doing any pouncing), even going so far as to wish them a good night when they let go and sent the two of them on their way. The store manager's suspicions, however, were quickly proven correct; no sooner had Lauren unlocked the car before the alpha was on her, pushing her up against the side of her car and getting straight back to the business of kissing her as hard as, if not harder than before. Lauren whimpered, abandoning her plans of driving straight back to her place in favor of groping for the door to the back seat.
Reaching over enough to get to the handle without breaking the kiss was a challenge, but she was soon rewarded with it opening and the resultant ability to get inside and get horizontal. The alpha all but shoved her through the door and Lauren ended up awkwardly sprawled on her front, with one foot on the seat and the other in the footwell, but her alpha was soon clambering in behind her, pulling her up onto the seat and alternately kissing and biting at her neck as she reached down between them. She was going for her belt buckle, if the clinking noise was any indication, and so Lauren did the same, pushing her jeans down as far as he could manage in the cramped space. Her alpha growled in approval, pressing herself against Lauren's back and grinding against her ass, which was making Lauren even wetter than she was already.

Lauren moaned, and the sound was met with another growl- lower this time- and her alpha forcing her head down against the seat. Lauren would have bared her throat if she'd had room; as it was, she contented himself with looking over her shoulder, raising a questioning eyebrow in the hopes that the alpha would take things beyond just mounting her already, would get on and knot her like she wanted, and mark her as her own. The alpha have her neck a sharp bite for that, right above the collar of her shirt, but a moment later her hand was nudging at Lauren's pussy, and then-

"Oh fuck yes." Lauren's voice was one long, drawn-out groan as the alpha fucked into her with sharp movements of her arm, holding Lauren still until her fist was in, then pulling out and thrusting back in hard enough that Lauren yelled, her hand slipping off the seat and into the footwell again. Not that the alpha seemed to mind, or even care- just carried right on fucking Lauren until it was a struggle to breathe (and hello, new kink). Lauren just held on for the ride, gasping and whimpering and panting until the alpha reached into the space between Lauren's body and the seat and grasped at her clit.

There was no finesse to it, just rubbing with a bit of a twist whenever there was a slight shift in their positions, but it was enough, it was more than enough, and when Lauren came it was with a cracked, airy cry, clenching tight around her new mate's wrist. To her disappointment- or at least her body's- the alpha pulled out before she could fully clamp around her, leaving her empty. Lauren shuddered at the feeling but otherwise lay still, for all that her body was starting to cramp up in various interesting ways. It was worth it, or so she figured.

It was several minutes before the alpha moved again, this time to sit up slightly. Lauren looked round. "Why'd you stop?" she asked, a little petulantly; her body had been temporarily satisfied by the sex, but it wanted to be knotted properly, to be tied with a mate for hours, not just a few minutes. The alpha didn't seem too bothered by the tone though.

"Because I was assuming that when I do knot you for the first time- and make no mistake, I will be knotting you tonight- you'd want it to happen somewhere a little more comfortable, and where we're a little less likely to be arrested for public indecency."

"...good point." Lauren worked herself into a sitting position, gingerly prodding at the bites on her neck. "So, my place or yours?"
The alpha shrugged. "Whichever you prefer."

"Yours, then." She wasn't the most considerate friend ever, granted, but subjecting Normani to the audio from the sex marathon she was hoping to have? That would just be cruel. She was in the middle of pulling up her pants so she didn't trip over herself on the way to the driver's seat when she remembered something. "I'm Lauren, by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Lauren. My name is Y/N," the alpha told her, smiling. "And I suggest you drive quickly, else I may be tempted to renege on the idea of comfort and freedom from fear of arrest in favour of knotting you right here and now."

"Gotcha," said Lauren, though the idea didn't sound that bad, not really. And it probably meant shelving her plans for a quick makeout session before they left, didn't it? Oh well. There'd be time for that later. Lots of it, too.

Lauren couldn't wait.