fireworks*(camila/you)

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Camila asks her girlfriend since Senior year, Y/N Y/L/N, as the two strip while their friends and family are outside of the Cabello's house to celebrate Independence Day as the fireworks go off. "You know Sofi tends to freak out during the fireworks." She says, removing her red half-cup lace bra.

"I'm sure." Y/N says, removing her black lace bra and tossing it aside. "Your family will prevent her from running around the house and catching us." She adds, dropping her skirt.

"Again." Camila adds on, dropping her jean shorts to her ankles.

"Let's stop talking about Sofi and anyone else. We're here for a reason." Y/N says with a smirk, her panties dropping down before stepping out, her pale form open for her girlfriend of three years' gaze.

"God, I love those." Camila says, her matching red lace panties dropping down her tanned legs, eyes on Y/N's pale breasts.

"Just like I love this." Y/N says with a sexy smirk as she walks over to Camila, slapping the Latina's firm rear. "I can't wait to grip it close as we grind on each other." She whispers huskily, squeezing the tanned cheeks.

"Oh, God." Camila moans, her hands going to Y/N pale, firm rear end, squeezing it just as tight as Y/N's squeezing hers.

"Bed. Now." Y/N says, pushing Camila onto Camila's old bed, the room turned into a guest room after Camila and Y/N moved into an apartment for college.

"I love when you tell me what to do." Camila admits, laying on her back, spreading her legs.

"And I love how obedient you are." Y/N says, crawling over Camila, her clean shaven mound over Camila's open mouth. "Eat me, my Pet." She says, arching her back and moaning as Camila's lips eagerly wrap around her lower lips and sucks on her sensitive nub.

As Camila's tongue presses into Y/N's vaginal lips, Y/N moans out, her left hand going to keep her balanced on the queen size bed, her right hand going to playing with her breasts. After a short moment, Y/N pulls away from Camila's talented mouth and sends her tanned girlfriend a smirk as she stands up and makes her way to her bag.

"Why'd you pull away? I love tasting you." Camila whines, eyes on Y/N's firm backside, eyes focused on the hint of the pale woman's pink lower lips.

"You'll find out momentarily." Y/N assures, grabbing a familiar toy from her bag. "But I'm hungry." She says, strutting towards Camila and tossing the nearly footlong, purple rubber toy on the bed beside Camila's body. "Spread 'em." She says, using her authoritative voice from some of their roleplay sessions.

"Yes, Officer Pedesko." Camila says with a giggle, spreading her legs wide, her tanned lower lips in the process.

"I'm not Pedesko." Y/N says, leaning down between Camila's legs and pressing her mouth over Camila's mound, wasting no time in pleasuring her lover.

"Oh, fucking shit." Camila moans as Y/N presses an index finger against Camila's tight anus, slowly pressing the finger in. "Fuck me, Y/N." She begs, spreading her legs more and using her hands to spread her cheeks to give Y/N more room.

"Why do you like anal so much?" Y/N asks as she momentarily removes her mouth, flicking her tongue on Camila's erecting clit.

"Don't know. Who cares?" Camila asks, eyes tightly shut as she arches her back a bit and presses her lower half towards Y/N, wanting the pale woman's mouth back over her mound and her pale finger in her tightest hole.

"Good point." Y/N responds, slightly muffled, as she goes back to eating out Camila.

"God, I love you." Camila moans out as Y/N pressing her index finger up to its second knuckle and her tongue into Camila's spread mound.

Unable to respond, Y/N continues eating out her girlfriend's dripping mound, her finger slowly going in and out of Camila's anus hole, the juices from Camila's mound leaking between her legs and adding some lube.

"I'm gonna cum." Camila grunts out, letting out a frustrated groan when Y/N removes her mouth, tongue, and finger from Camila. "What the hell?" She asks, staring at her girlfriend.

"Not yet." Y/N says, smirking, as she stands up. "You know how much I love scissors." She says, kneeling over Camila and pressing her mound against Camila's, the tanned woman's left leg between Y/N's legs.

"Oh, God." Camila says, arching her back, as Y/N presses their mounts together, their nubs pressing against each other.

"Fuck, I love how wet you get." Y/N says as she grinds on Camila, her hands resting beside Camila's head for balance as Camila starts to grind back, the Latina's tanned hands moving to hold Y/N's hips.

As the two continues to grind, Camila leans forward and takes Y/N's right nipple into her mouth and eagerly sucks it, showing the same enthusiasm as when she munched on Y/N's mound.

"You gonna cum?" Y/N asks as her grinding increases.

"Yes!" Camila calls, her grip on Y/N's hips tightening as she presses her face into Y/N's chest, her body jerking as she climaxes.

"Fuck." Y/N says, her body tensing as she cums on Camila's lower half.

"Damn, you're amazing." Camila says as Y/N rolls aside, the toy pressing against her back before she pulls it away and sets it on Camila's other side.

"So are you." Y/N whispers, her hand resting against Camila's lower stomach.

"So, when do we use the toy?" Camila asks after a few minutes of resting, her hand moving around, trying to grab the toy.

"Soon." Y/N answers as the fireworks start outside, the lights illuminating the two woman.

As the fireworks display outside slowly gets more intense, Y/N grabs the toy from Camila and sits back up, moving to a scissoring position again, pressing one tip of the toy against Camila's lower lips before pressing the other end into hers, slowly adding more pressure to get more of the toy into each of them.

"Ohhhh, yeah." Y/N moans as the toy slowly enters herself and Camila.

"Ooooh." Camila moans as the toy enters her, almost half of it entering her fully as she feels Y/N's mound presses against hers.

As Y/N starts to thrust against Camila's mound, pulling some of the toy out and pressing it back in, neither girl notice how, with the fireworks display getting to its climax, Sofie managed to slip away from the crowd and make her way inside, looking for her friends.

"Faster." Camila says, starting to thrust against Y/N and the toy, her hands squeezing Y/N's double D breasts and pink nipples.

"Cami? Y/N/N?" Sofi asks, walking through the upstairs hallway. "Where are you?" She asks, opening the door to Camila's old room. "Whoa, daddy." She says, freezing in the doorway.

"GODDAMMIT!" Y/N yells out in frustration as Camila pulls away and covers herself with the blanket, pulling the toy out and letting it drop to the carpeted floor, not bothering to cover herself. "THAT'S THE FIFTH TIME THIS YEAR SHE'S WALKED IN ON US! CAN NO ONE KEEP HER UNDER CLOSE WATCH?!" She yells, moving to put her clothes on.

"You'd think we'd know better by now." Camila says, blushing, as she grabs her shorts and shirt and pulls them on, using the blanket as a cover.

"Shut up." Y/N says with an irritated grunt as she casually gets dressed.