The Succubus*(Lauren/You)

So right now I've been kind of obsessed with Lost Girl and I'm in love with Bo so I figured why not make Lauren a Hot as hell succubus

---------------------

Your POV

'I can't believe I'm doing this.' I think to myself as I look through the book I grabbed at the bookstore a few blocks away from the university I'm attending.

I don't usually go to bookstores, usually getting my books online or just reading them on my iPad or something like almost everyone else in the world with how technology is, but this one seemed interesting.

Instead of feeling like a library or something, this one has a relaxing atmosphere, moreso than I expected. There's a small coffee stand by the check out counter with one of those K-cup coffee machines and a large selection of coffee, as well as sugar, cream, whatever some people like in their coffee.

It doesn't hurt that the young woman, I'd say about a year younger than me if not the same age, the works the check out counter is a stunning brunette with creamy skin and hypothesizing green eyes.

Earlier today, I was in there sipping my coffee when Lauren, the hot check out girl, walked up to me and asked me if I'm interested in the Occult and Supernatural. Being a regular there, the two of us became, I guess you could say, friends.

"Yeah." I responded, curious why she seemed to brighten up with my answer.

"You'll love this. Trust me." Lauren said, handing me a thick, about seven inches, leather bound book with a pentacle surrounded by a circle of symbols I don't recognize. "It's on the house. With how much coffee you drink, you pretty much bought that already." She says with a chuckle as she makes her way to the counter to check out the small line forming.

Now, here I am, sitting in my dorm, with the book open to a random page.

Succubus Summoning is written at the top of the page, followed by a list of ingredients and instructions on how to mix them, and an incantation at the bottom. Figuring I have nothing to lose, I head to the nearby occult shop, interestingly enough it's attached to the bookstore it seems, to buy the necessary ingredients.

Mixing them takes longer than I thought, but then again, the book doesn't tell you that they have to be diced, ground into a fine powder or whatever else unless you read the Ingredient Prep page on the page before. Why they don't put them together or something, I don't know.

Finally, the ingredients are mixed and everything else the book explained, so I put the somewhat thick liquid in the small vial like it says to do, draw a pentacle on my floor and place five symbols of the elements: an unused match for Fire, a rock from the driveway for Earth, purified water from a water bottle for Water, a small Japanese hand fan for Wind, and a pair of my favorite scissors for Self, whatever that means. With everything in place, I start casting the incantation, having memorized it while working on prepping the ingredients.

No POV

As Y/N starts to cast the spell, a pale Cuban in the break room of the bookstore tenses. "Take over. I have to go." She tells the younger pale girl sitting beside her, the girl Y/N bought the ingredients from at the Occult shop.

Before the younger woman can respond, the older one disappears in a puff of purple smoke, her seat empty as the smoke clears.

"Why did she give her that book?" The younger woman, Lauren's little sister Taylor, says with an eye roll at the empty seat.

Y/N POV

After finishing the spell, I look around, not seeing anything.

"Well, that was over fifty bucks well spent." I say sarcastically about the price of the ingredients.