The Fall and Everything After*(Ally/you)

Neither one of them was entirely sure what was going on, but they sure as hell weren't going to fight something that felt this right.

This was just supposed to be a study session. Y/N needed help with some proofreading and Ally needed help with a song she was learning and that was all that was supposed to happen.

Supposed to happen.

But then Ally just had to be following Y/N around like a lost puppy while they looked for that book and Y/N just had to get her foot wrapped up in the duvet on Ally's bed when she turned around, and the next thing they knew Ally was laying on the floor with Y/N above her, and their lips were together and... there they were, not even friends laying on the floor in the small girl's room, the latter making quiet noises as Y/N bit her lip and slipped her tongue inside.

Which brought them back to right now.

The Latina had her legs loosely wrapped around Y/N's hips, one hand flat against the floor where it had fallen, the other softly gripping the slightly taller girl's shirt. Y/N had no idea what she was doing but she liked Ally's reactions and she wasn't about to stop if she could get more, so she wrestled Ally's tongue into her mouth and sucked gently.

Ally's fingers immediately sank into Y/N's back, her legs pulling her hips down and the moan she let into Y/N's mouth caused the girl to buck into the Latina roughly.

Y/N pulled back, her body heating up at the feeling of everything that was Ally, and started a line of sloppy, wet kisses up Ally's jaw, nipping occasionally and feeling incredibly satisfied with the little strings of, "Oh, fuck, Y/N yes.." and the fingers that were weakly trying to get her shirt off. She helped the girl out, pulling her shirt over her head and telling the smaller girl to do the same while she removed her bra as quickly as possible, quickly becoming desperate for more of this girl.

Ally barely had her shirt over her head when Y/N sealed her lips over her right nipple and sucked, and shit this was so wrong but damn it she didn't care anymore. Y/N had her soaking and desperate and they weren't even to the really good part yet, so fuck it. Fuck everything.

She was currently wishing Y/N would just fuck her, actually.

And now, just when Ally had started thinking again, Y/N sucked a little harder and slipped her hand into the sweatpants the Latina had thrown on when they got to her house and ground her thumb into the girl's clit hard enough that suddenly all she could see were stars. She barely even registered the moan that slipped past her own lips when Y/N slipped two fingers inside her wetness and started thrusting and suddenly Ally didn't know a damn thing that wasn't a curse word or Y/N's name.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck Y/N yes holy shit yes Y/N Y/N Y/N fuck," and suddenly both of them were moaning into each other's mouths again, Ally releasing into Y/N's hand and Y/N following after just at the sound of the smaller girl's voice.

And it truly hurt Y/N inside, though she'd never admit it, that she'd never really be able to do it again.