mutual agreement*(Dinah/you)

Dinah bit her lip as she stared at Y/N's crotch, the bulge of her penis noticeable underneath her boxers. It occurred to her that she never saw Y/N masturbate during the whole of their relationship, and she was curious as to how her girlfriend jerked off. Or what she fantasized about when she fisted her hands around her thick, meaty cock.

As for herself, she would think about Y/N's pulsing member nailing her pussy on the days where she was feeling really horny and the brunette wasn't there to take care of her needs. She wondered if Y/N still got herself off even though they were already in a relationship. And if she thought of pounding her snatch if she did.

Y/n's dick was impressive, though. And Dinah loved being fucked by it. Loved having her hole stretched out and filled by that dick. She loved having sex with Y/N a lot. Y/N was really sweet when it came to making love to her, slow and deep and passionate, but she also loved the days where they would fuck with wild abandon. How Y/N would nail her into their bed, relentlessly shoving her cock inside her pussy.

Just the mere thought made Dinah's eyes darken, and she licked her lips as she leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder and started to trace the outline of her penis.

"Whoa there," Y/N laughed, but she didn't stop Dinah's ministrations. "I thought today was supposed to be a lazy Sunday?"

Dinah just hummed and rubbed her palm against the tent in Y/N's boxers, the bulge thickening underneath her touch. The brunette moaned slightly and kissed her forehead, and Dinah giggled as she squeezed Y/N's member.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" Dinah husked, still palming Y/N's dick.

"Y-you know I'll do anything for you, Dinah," Y/N groaned and bucked her hips to feel more of Dinah's hand.

Dinah smiled and moved to straddle Y/N's lap, rubbing her panty-clad sex against the thickness of the brunette's member. She leaned down and sucked on Y/N's earlobe, then whispered, "I want you to masturbate for me."

Y/N's eyes widened and Dinah smirked as she ground her hips downwards, feeling her panties get drenched at the thought of her girlfriend fucking herself using her hands. She wondered what high school Dinah would think of her, getting all kinky and horny for Y/N to shove her cock inside her cunt.

They had a healthy and active sex life, and she loved how Y/N was always open to her ideas.

"I want to watch you touch your cock, all hard and twitching for me. I'll touch my pussy for you too," Dinah rasped, and when Y/N's eyes darkened with lust and her breathing grew erratic, she knew that she won. "I'll shove my fingers inside my juicy cunt while thinking of your meaty prick plowing me into the mattress."

"Fuck, that's so hot," Y/N panted and gritted her teeth as she ground her crotch upwards, dick twitching and fully hard by now. "You want to do this now?"

"Mmhmm. Masturbate for me, Y/N..." Dinah moaned and scrambled off her girlfriend's lap.

Y/N groaned, unclasped her bra and quickly pulled down her boxers, her thick and veiny shaft springing free. Dinah panted, her pupils dilated as she watched the brunette's cock teeter in between her legs. Her pussy gushed out cum, and she took off her shirt and pulled down her soaked and ruined panties and threw it at Y/N, to which the brunette caught easily.

Spreading her legs wide, Dinah sighed and traced her slick pussy lips, keeping a hot eye on Y/N all the time. Y/N grabbed the bottle of lube from their bedside table and squirted a copious amount on her rock hard cock, then wrapped her hand around the base. Dinah moaned in appreciation as Y/N lazily stroked the whole length of her member, twisting and curling her fist against its thickness.