Movie Time * (Normani/You)

G!PNormani

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were supposed to be watching a movie.

But Normani insisted on sitting on Y/N's lap even though the couch obviously had more than enough space for both of them to sit on.

Without the necessity of her girlfriend sitting on her lap.

It had been just sitting at first, but halfway through the movie, Normani had already started to squirm, making quiet, mewling noises. Her ass digging against her crotch, until her shaft became fully erect.

And now, Y/N needed some sort of relief from the raging hard-on she was having underneath her sweatpants. Sweat trickled down her forehead every time Normani shifted on her lap, digging her ass further and further against her crotch. What made it worse was that Normani was making small, moaning sounds and basically grinding as hard as she could against her. They had Normani's house all to themselves, but when the dark skinned girl asked if she wanted to watch a movie, she didn't expect that dry humping was part of the deal.

The volume of the TV was set rather high, but it didn't do any good in masking her girlfriend's sexy moans and her own ragged breathing. Her cock was painfully hard by now, and Normani made tiny circles with her hips, occasionally bouncing up and down as though she was riding her dick. Which she might as well have, because she was already starting to hump Y/N heatedly.

"Mani, you need to stop that now," Y/N hissed and planted her hands firmly on Normani's legs to stop her ministrations. "You told me we were going to watch a movie!"

"I know," Normani panted, struggling to gyrate against Y/N's lap. "But I can't help it. Your cock feels so big against my ass, baby."

"Jesus!" Y/N exclaimed and buried her face against Normani's neck, kissing and sucking on the patch of skin for self-control. "Mani, please," she pleaded, but Normani appeared to be having none of it. Instead, she started to quietly sing a dirty song, one of the many they've used as a background music while they had sex.

"Well, you've fucked me on this couch before," Normani said nonchalantly, rolling her hips to get Y/N's cock twitch and throb. "Why should this be any different?"

Y/N whimpered and gently bit on Normani's neck, rocking her hips in time with the dark skinned girl's humping. "Because watching a movie does not equate to sex."

"Baby," Normani whined and took Y/N's hand, guiding it up her skirt. Y/N sat frozen when Normani lead her hand to her crotch where she expected to touch cotton, but instead found herself touching her girlfriend's bare pussy.

"You're not wearing any panties," Y/N husked as she slowly stroked Normani's slick folds, earning quiet whimpers of delight. "You naughty, naughty girl. Your pussy is soaked, baby."

"That's what you do to me, Y/N. You and your big, hard cock," Normani said heatedly as she ground against Y/N's hand.

"Well, you better hope this movie finishes soon so that I can fuck you and your tight little pussy hard and good in bed," Y/N nipped at Normani's jaw and palmed her dripping sex. Normani bit her lip to restrain her moans and threw her head back against Y/N's shoulder, spreading her legs open.

"Why wait? You can fuck me now, Y/N," Normani smirked and nipped at Y/N's jaw. "I don't care about the movie anymore. It's boring compared to having your cock inside me."

"You are so- ugh, fine!" Y/N finally relented. Normani beamed and lifted her hips, helping Y/N pull down her sweatpants and boxers enough to free her throbbing member.

Y/N wrapped her arms around Normani's waist as the brunette guided her pulsing member to her entrance, moaning softly at the heat that welcomed her shaft. She thrust slowly and carefully, teasing Normani a little.