Shower Fun* (Normani/You)

As she opened the door to the bathroom she was hit with a cloud of heat. The temperature had instantly increased and she couldn't wait to shed her clothes. It had been a long day of dancing for Normani and her muscles ached. She couldn't wait for the hot water to run down her body, to soak into her throbbing joints.

She also couldn't wait to wrap her arms around her girlfriend who just happened to have jumped in the shower a couple minutes prior.

Silently she closed the door and pulled her shirt of her sweaty upper body. She looked over at the shower, the glass fogged up from the steam. All she could see was the blurry figure of her girlfriend's caramel body - something she couldn't wait to have in her hands.

She pulled off the rest of her clothes and padded gently to the door of the shower. Opening the glass door she was attacked by a viscious, warped cloud of steam, clawing it's way around her like robust tentacles.

She stepped in and basked in the sweet warmth surrounding her. Y/N still hadn't noticed her presence, her dark locks bathing beneath the stream of water. Normani smiled, taking in the fine beauty of her longtime girlfriend. The sweet arch of her back, the way her muscles rippled as she ran the soap along her glistening skin. The shape of her toned ass which evidently so still had a bite mark from their late sexcapades this morning.

Normani bit her lip, feeling herself slightly harden at her impure thoughts. She couldn't help it when Y/N stood there in all her glory. Her girlfriend was undyingly beautiful and anyone who didn't agree had to be blind.

With a quick step she wrapped her arms around Y/N's lithe waist and buried her face into the crevice between her neck and shoulder laying soft supple kisses. Y/N jumped in surprise but smiled pulling Normani closer. She hadn't known that the had come home so soon. She'd wanted to get cleaned up and make dinner first.

Normani smiled against Y/N's throat pecking it softly.

"Hi beautiful."

Y/N twisted her neck at a slightly awkward angle, pecking her girlfriend's soft lips, loving the way they tasted of bubblegum mint.

"Why hello gorgeous."

Normani rubbed her nose against Y/N's pulling their hips closer together. Y/N's eyes widened at feeling Normani's shaft so vividly on her butt. It didn't matter how many times she'd seen Normani naked or felt her sweet, sweet body against her own. It was always like the first time for her - except for the awkward fumblina and lack of dirty talk. Definitely the lack of dirty talk.

Normani grabbed the loofa from the shelf of hair products and drenched it in Y/N's coconut body washrubbing it along Y/N's muscles. Y/N shivered as Normani slowly ran it down the arch of her back, brushing it along the dimples near her waist line. Normani loved to bite and nibble at those dimples, one of the reasons why Y/N could never wear crop tops.

After gently running the loofa over her shapely ass and the back of her thighs Normani curled her arms around the front of Y/N and continued her ministrations slowly spreading the coconut wash along her tight abs and breasts. She loved the feeling of Y/N's hard nipples rubbing against her palms. It was actually one of her top ten feelings.

Y/N couldn't hold back her whimper when Normani lowered the loofa to her lower region. She was already throbbing from Normani touching her and with the brunette's hand so close to her sweet spot she involuntary clenched.

Normani sucked the lobe of her ear between her sharp teeth and nipped. She knew that Y/N was as turned on as she was because Y/N's body was buzzing.

They stood underneath the stream of water washing the bodies of each other.

With a kiss below the brunette's ear, Normani dropped the loofa to the shower floor and ran her hands over Y/N's wet body, basking in the softness of her body. A finger glided up her arm and back down, interlocking her fingers with Y/N's. Y/N smiled and Normani placed gentle wet kisses along her throat. She enjoyed holding Y/N, sniffing her newly washed skin, licking along the plane of her neck. Y/N liked it just as much.

With their interlocked fingers Y/N swiveled around placing her back against the beige tiles. She grasped Normani by the waist and pulled her close, their breasts mashing together so delightfully and their groins joining together in a fiery passion. Normani hadn't really pushed in her shaft was just housed between Y/N's smooth thighs, enjoying the waves of heat pulsing from her girlfriend's pussy.

Y/N grabbed the brunette's ass as Normani thrust a hand at the wall, holding herself up. They stared into each other's eyes, deep dilated brown mixing with the Y/E/C of Y/N's own. She ran her short fingers over Normani's chilled abs, red marks left in the wake of her nails. Their lips mixed together beautifully. Tongues clashed, not for dominance but pure desire. The pure adultered urge to consume the other. They weren't even sure where the heat was coming from anymore. Their skin was on fire burning with each brush of a fingertip or a swish of a tongue against swollen lips.

Neither was sure which one had begun thrusting hips against hips first but both knew it felt so good, so right. With every hump Normani's fully hard shaft slid through Y/N's slick folds. They were both letting out gasps, breathing into one another's mouth.

"Now babe. Fuck me now." Y/N breathed her arms wrapping around Normani's shoulders. Normani nodded and lifted the brunette by her thighs onto the wall. Y/N whimpered at the cold tiles. Normani whispered an apology into Y/N's blushing ear as she spread her legs and moved closer. They both moaned when Normani ran the tip of her cock along Y/N's wetness, loving the way her shaft glistened with her girlfriend's arousal

With a deep kiss Normani pushed in burying her face in Y/N's shoulder. Her head became drenched under the flow of the warm water and she didn't care that water poured into her mouth as her lips connected with Y/N's again.

She began to thrust, slow and deep. That was her favorite way of making love to Y/N. Of course she loved when they wildly fucked but slowly thrusting into her, savoring the velvety wetness - now that was her favorite. Something that she could never get over.

Y/N groaned as Normani thrusted into her, the back of her head hitting the tiles. Pulses of pleasure rolled through her body, her hips bucking against Normani's. Somehow Normani was hitting all the right places and she couldn't stop her thighs from shaking.

Normani nipped at the slope of her neck, grasping the swell of her ass for a better grip. Y/N pulled her closer until their breasts were once again pressed together, their nipples rubbing deliciously together. Normani laid her forehead against Y/N's, deep green eyes opening to stare back at Y/N.

It was so intense, so real. It only increased the pleasure both of them felt. Y/N connected their lips again, her lips ghosting over Normani's bottom lip. Noramni's thin lips opened, warmly welcoming the velvety silkiness that was Y/N's tongue. She could still taste the salt and vinegar chips she'd consumed not 20 minutes before.

When the water became to grow cold Normani sped up her thrusts forgetting the gentle yet passionate rhythm they had going. Y/N didn't seem to mind. she was so close already. Just a few more thrusts in a certain spot and she knew she would come undone around Normani.

Normani knew Y/N was close. Between her heavy panting and the delicious friction of her pussy clenching around her shaft Normani would cum any minute.

Within another minute Y/N groaned, running her fingers down Normani's back, leaving deep red lines in her wake. Normani was only a few pumps away. She held Y/N's thighs tightly in her hands burying her face in the crevice of the brunette's shoulder. With a cry she buried herself inside Y/N's tight heat and came, her cum spurting out quick and smoothly. Y/N ran her fingers through Normani's wet ruffled hair, murmuring sweetly into her ear as she caught her breath.

"Well I definitely didn't expect that."

Normani laughed, placing a light kiss to where she bit.

"You know me. I just love to surprise you."

They shared a soft kiss after Normani let Y/N down and cleaned themselves off before getting out off the shower and putting on clothes and going into the bedroom and into bed and fall asleep.