Because I Love You

*One year later*

Dark Pit's POV

"Why do I have to buy groceries for Palutena? I mean, I'm not even at her service!" I complain while I walk through Skyworld's market with (Y/N).

"Oh Dark, it's not that bad." she grabs my hand and places her head on my shoulder. "I'm here with you."

"If you see it like that, it's not bad at all." I give her a kiss on her cheek. She blushes and giggles."You know, after two years anyone can get use to this." I can't control this. I've fallen completely for her. I entwine my fingers with hers.

"Lets finish this quickly, so we can have some time for us" she says with that cute smile that drives me crazy. "Lets race to the vegetables place" So she wants to play. I'm going to make this more intresting.

"Okay, but lets make a bet. The last one to arrive will be the winner's servant for the rest of the day. Deal?" I ask "Deal! But don't think I'll go easy on you, Darky"

"Neither will I, Mrs. Cherry Face. Ready....Go!" "Not fair. I wasn't ready!" I turn to see her and laugh. Okay, okay I started first, but what did you expect? Sorry, but I'm not letting her win.

I run as fast as I can. Finally the ending place comes to my eyesight. I make my last dash and reach the goal. "Phew...you see... I won...you're my..." I turn around "(Y/N)?! (Y/N)!?" She's nowhere to be found. I run trough all the market looking for her. Then a dazzling on the floor attracts me. It's (Y/N) necklace and it has a letter attach to it.

Hello Traitor,

I know that this little missy means a lot to you. If you want to see her again come to the Reset Bomb Forest. If you don't come she'll never see sunlight again.

With love,
Pandora

I smash the floor with my fist. Pandora, why is she alive? What is it that she wants? I don't really care now. I'm going for you (Y/N). No one touches her and lives to tell.

I flap my wings and make my way to the forest.

(Y/N) POV

I slowly open my eyes. "Where am I?" I try to move, but my arms and legs are tied up. "Hello? Dark Pit?" Man, this ... vines? Are too tight.

"I see you're awake now." A blue haired woman, says. She comes closer "With you under my power there's no doubt that he'll come." She runs her hand under my chin.

"Listen, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know who you are!" I try to untie myself "You confused me with someone else. So...Can you unti- AAAAAAAGH!" I can feel a harsh pain in my ribs. It's getting hard to breathe.

"You're such a parrot" I press my teeth to prevent me from screaming. "I'm Pandora, the goddess of calamity. Why should I tell you what do I want?" Tears start flowing trough my cheeks due to the pain I feel.

"Look at you, you look like a fountain. That would ruin you're cutis, sweetie." She starts to laugh, and pulls a hair strain out of my face. "OUCH!" Pandora crashes against the wall... that looks like Dark Pit's staff's beam.

Dark Pit's POV

"Don't you dare touch her again! Next time I'll aim at your head!" (Y/N) is tied up, crying, and her face tells me that she has been injured.

"Hahaha! Isn't it Dark Pit. Hello my handsome slave." Really? Flirting with me right now.

"Since when am I your slave? I don't have time for your jokes. Give me (Y/N) and no one will get hurt. Okay?" I cross my arms. I really want to teach her a lesson, but I have more important things to do.