Angel Kin

*One year later*

No one's POV

Two blades clash against each other. Their wielders, two friends fighting in order to become stronger. An activity that was a habit between them.

"Agh!" Both shout as their intense attacks block the other. Both narrowed their eyes. A light blue meeting a piercing red. They compliment each other's ability without saying a word, but with a nod and smirk.

Both angels separate their swords and prepare the next attack. The light one swings his sword as he turns his body. A typical move used to confuse the foe. The dark angel crouches a bit and blocks the slash. Both hitting and dodging as if they were born swords men.

The blades hitting their armors echoes in the arena. Until both swords fly away due to the impact. Their weapons were gone. But why would they care? Is not like they couldn't fight with their bare hands.

Silence takes control for a few seconds. Both warriors stare at each other. In the blink of an eye both approach with a different hit. One is a kick being dodged and the other a  punch being blocked with a forearm.

The angels have fought together so many times that they can predict the other's movement. Making it very hard to connect an attack.

A pain moan can be hear when a punch hits one of them in the gut. The dark angel falls to the ground with a thump. "You fought well." The other angel says as he points his sword to his throat.

"That's enough." A deep voice ends the match. Without the heat of the moment reality comes back to show us that the angels fighting weren't two men, but two children. "The winner of this match is Icarus." Pit says as both Dark Pit and him watch their children fight.

"It was a great fight." The blonde half god, half angel says as he offers his hand to the winged girl. "It was. That makes us even. I'll win next time." She grabs his hand and stands up both with a smile on their faces.

The spirit of their fathers live inside them. The same fighting style and the same ability. It's like if they were fighting.

"Congrats Icarus." Dark Pit ruffles his nephews hair. He grins in response. "You also did very good, little lass." Pit crouches to Inna's level and hugs her.

"Inna is a great fighter, just like you." The brown haired angel says to Dark Pit. He smirks as if saying 'of course she is' while crossing his arms. "Icarus fights well too. You must be proud." Pit just nods in agreement.

"They make me remember the old days, you know." Viridi says with a proud smile on her face. (Y/N), who was also watching, stare in awe at both children and their fathers. "They do." Is the only think she manages to say since she is caught in good memories from the past.

"Okay guys, ready to break the tie?" Pit asks to prepare the little angels to fight again. Dark Pit gives them their wooden swords.

"Ready when you are, Tiny." Icarus narrows his eyes and stands in his fighting pose. "You are coming down, Garden Boy." Inna just smirks and stretches her wings.

"Fight!" Dark Pit shouts and both start their final match of the day. Just like in the past they fight until dusk.

A/N:

Hey guys Dani here.

I hope you liked this little chapter. I finally brought Icarus back XD.

I want to thank you all for being patience with my story. I really appreciate that, and I hope that my work never make you regret.

I love you guys.

See ya!