My Heritage

Dark Pit's POV

"Love?" (Y/N) looks at me with an intrigued face when I answer her call. "You've been very distant today. Is everything alright?" We walk through a forest as I think of an answer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking..." She seems to be satisfied with my answer. She doesn't ask anymore not wanting to get any deeper into the subject. She knows me way too well.

We continue walking through the woods in silence. I'm still focus in my thoughts. You may ask what  am I thinking. Well, just about Inna, specifically in the fact that she has my blood.

I'm a dark clone. You can get confused by the fact that I have my family and that I love my two girls, but that doesn't change what I am.

I get carried away by my darkness sometimes. I can get a bit violent from time to time. I do everything I can to control it, but it just happens. When I get angry my dark side takes control of me. My true self shows, and what worries me the most is that it feels good.

(Y/N) does help me control it. As I said when we got married, she is the light of my life. But what if Inna inherited that from me? How will she control it? I don't want her to be consider as a monster.

"Dark Pit." My wife steps in front of me and stops me. I look at her since my sight wasn't really focusing in anything. "What is it?" I lift my eyebrow wondering what's wrong.

"Well, you just sighed like really deep. What's troubling your mind, dear?" She pokes my forehead causing me to sigh in defeat.

"Do you think it was a good idea for me to have a child?" I look at her seriously as I crossed my arms. She blushes a bit before giggling. "We didn't plan having a child."

(Y/N) POV

"That's not what I meant." He frowns and thinks for a while before talking again. "I mean... That if it's good for her to be my daughter. What kind of things did I give her?" He lifts his sight towards the trail that guides to our home.

I take his hand with both hands. His red eyes stare into my eyes. I smile to him. "Hmm... It looks you are getting blind." Dark Pit furrows his brows as he looks at me annoyed. "My eyesight is working good."

"I don't think so. How is it possible that you haven't noticed that Inna has your beautiful eyes?" I place my hands on my hips. "Of course I know she does."

"Oh really? Have you noticed that she has your wings and that she can fly?" He gets more annoyed "Everyone knows that. But that's not what I mean. I'm afraid she is-"

"That she is as determined as you are? That she never gives up? That she is your daughter and that she got all the good things you have?!" I shout at him at the end so he understands. My husband softens his gaze with a bit of surprise.

I kiss his cheek. "She is a blessing, Dark Pit. Don't be afraid. She inherited your spirit, darkness won't beat her. You fight against it, and so will Inna. After all, she's your daughter."

Dark Pit's POV

My wife smiles gently to me. "You can be very convincing, woman." A subtle smile forms in my lips. Her words really made me understand that our daughter will be just fine. "You know, Inna will grow up to be a strong and independent woman."

"I'm glad you got the point. And talking about our princess, we should hurry. Inna is waiting for us." I nod. (Y/N) walks in front of me as I follow behind.

"Inna inherited all those things from you, silly angel."

A/N:

Hey guys, Dani here.

I decided to write a short chapter. I'm sorry for not being that much of an excitement bomb, but I tried to make a significant one.

Hope you liked it. :3

See ya lovelies!