A Subtle Light in the Darkness

Pit's POV

"You are not getting away!" I shout as I fly at high speed after the dark angel. I grab Pittoo's foot and break to stop him on his tracks.  Taking advantage of the momentum, the dark angel delivers a kick to my face. Despite the pain I somehow manage to maintain my grip on his foot.

I use all my strength to pull my possessed friend near me. I really don't want to hurt him. I know that I can bring him back to himself. I move my hands to his chest and lock them using my arms as a giant handcuff. "Listen to me! Pittoo, I don't want to fight!" Pittoo releases and hits my gut with his elbow.

He quickly turns away and grabs my tunic immediately punching me on the face. I let my guard down because of the hit. "You'll have to fight back if you don't want to die!" Pittoo smirks at me. I clean my mouth since it started bleeding because of the punch.

"If saving you means I need to beat you down, then bring it on!" With that being said I zoom towards him. The dark angel smirks waiting for my attack. I really don't want to fight him. I'll try to dodge his attacks to tired him out.

"Fine." I start shooting with my Viridi's bow as he evades the arrows with relative ease. "He is fast." Pittoo charges against me with his staff I block the hit with my bow countering his move with a kick.

"Stop it Pittoo!" He groans while holding his stomach. An evil chuckle escapes his mouth "That was nothing!" The dark angel charges again and starts shooting at me. I start flying around in circles to avoid the shots.

"Agh!" No! I'm hit. As I recover from the hit Pittoo comes at full speed to hit me with his staff. I get the first hit but quickly divide my bow into two swords to defend myself. He keeps swinging his staff against me while I try to block every hit with my swords.

I can't continue like this the burn in my arm makes it really hard to block his attacks. This is bad, the power he took from Pandora is taking control of him. I can feel it with every hit. Such power.

No... No! I must prevail. I must fight back. "Enough!" Without even knowing I make deep cuts on his chest. "Ugh! Y-you..  You f-fool!" I freeze when I see the blood flowing and dripping from his body.

"You are going to die!" He shouts really loud and strikes again. This time I can't mantain the grip on my swords. He then grabs me by my neck and skydives with me.

"You don't mess with a god!" His eyes are light purple now. "Listen t-to me... You must fight back Pittoo." He furrows his brows before groaning. I keep trying to release myself. "Agh! H-how d-dare you." I kick his wounds making him flinch in pain.

He loosen his hands letting me fall to the ground. At this point the Power of Flight is already over. I fall on my back. "I'm g-glad we where near the ground." I scan the sky in search of Pittoo. The dark angel lands near me and tries to get up.

"You... You have waken the fury... Of a g-god... I'll k-kill YOU!" Before I can stand up he aims at me just like he did with (Y/N). I widen my eyes as a blue flame, similar to Pandora's,  starts burning his wounds. "Don't let that power consume you! Fight bac-" he places his feet on my chest pressing me down to the ground.

"You stupid angel. Did you think you could stand a chance against me? Poor fool!" He has that bloodthirsty smirk again as he makes more pressure with his feet. "Fight back! Fight back BROTHER!" He gasps and backs off a bit.

"P-pit?" For that second the flame stops healing his wounds. Pittoo groans as he holds his head. "NO! I must... Ugh! GO AWAY!...You don't have control over me... Agh!" He screams as he moves violently.

"Pittoo!" He turns to see me and charges against me before everything goes black.

No One's POV