My Little Angel. II

(Y/N) POV

"W-what's... going o-on?" All my muscles ache, my wing hurts as if has been ripped from my back. The stress, of not knowing if my baby is indeed coming, and if that so. What if I can't? I'm too weak for this. My wing looks like a red fountain. Spilling lots of blood.

Viridi refuses to answer. I can only see that she is as worried as me. "Viridi, can't y-you ... tele-port us?" I see a frown form in her lips.

"That's what I've being trying to do, but to no avail." Her hopeless expression causes me to tremble in fear. "That's why I asked Palutena to do it. Still, she can't reach us." Viridi's face is gloom. She looks so downhearted.

But to no avail, those words drum in my head. I feel how my cheeks start to get wet. I turn to see my hands. They are pale. Viridi turns to me with determination, yet I can see worry on her eyes. "Look at me! You're having your baby. No matter what!" She starts to do a leaves bed for me to rest.

"Vi- Viridi... argh!" I can't walk. The pain is only increasing, and my strenght fading. I look like a zombie walking without knowing what's happening. I'm covered with the blood flowing from my wing. My breathing is erratic and my steps nearly right.

I finally reach the bed and lay down. "Listen (Y/N). I know you're scared, but you have to trust me. I already passed through this." I tried to nod, but my head is too heavy to move. Viridi smiles at me "just do what I say, and everything will be alright." I force a smile, for her to understand that I"ll do it.

Dark Pit's POV

"This time I'll KILL YOU!" I run to where Pandora is with a pair of Viridi's claws that Pit gave me. I'll show no mercy. I jump to her as a hungry tiger jumping over its prey. "DIE!!!!" Pandora avoids my attack. "Dang!" I press my teeth.

"Haha, Dark Pit. You're so impulsive trying to safe your brats' life. What if it dies? Aren't there already enough angels here?" She laughs. I smirk at her. "What is it so funny?!"

"You really think I'm a fool, don't you? I'm sorry to tell you" I lift my sight with my eyes glowing with anger. "BUT YOU'RE WRONG!!" I see Pit with the corner of my eye. "NOW!"

"Got it!" Pit shoots an arrow to Pandora. "Take that Goddess of Calamity" Yes, a direct shot.

"Argh! FOOLS!" Pandora, says with her maniac smile. "Don't you see I can't die." What's that suppose to mean? She can die, but how? "If you excuse me, there's a little ruffian I need" She starts to float as fast as she can towards Viridi and (Y/N).

"Viridi!" Pit shouts and runs towards her. I follow him by the air. "Stay away from them, Pandora! I'm warning you!" Pit stands in his fighting stance while aiming at Pandora. I turn to see our wives. Why is (Y/N) laying down, and why is Viridi so concerned?

"Dark Pit!" Viridi notices me looking at them "the baby is coming!" What? How? Is not time. "Stop staring at me. Stop Pandora!" Realisation hits me. Pandora if something happens to my wife. I'll make sure that you burn in the Underworld.

Viridi's POV

I frantically see how Pit and Dark Pit try to stop Pandora from coming near (Y/N). "Okay (Y/N), I need you to push. I'll count three" she looks so pale. She has lost too much blood. I tried to cover her wing to stop the bleeding, but it didn't work. She nods at me "One, two, and three" she pushes. "Okay, you're doing great" sweat starts to form on her forehead.

"I'll have my power back!!" I lift my sight and I see Pandora passing through Pit and Dark Pit. I touch the ground and immediately huge branches emerge sorrounding (Y/N) and me. I only hear how Pandora crashed against the dome-like branches. I continue helping (Y/N) hoping that the dome will resist.