A Proposal from Darkness

* One year after Pandora's defeat*

(Y/N) POV

My eyes start to open slowly as I feel the gentle touch of a morning sun ray on my face. I stretch my arms and legs before getting up from bed. I don't want get up. My bed is so soft and my blanket doesn't want to let me go.

Finally! I could get up from bed. I stand with my bare feet touching the floor. But there's something unusual. I turn my eyes to the floor. Eh!...rose petals? Maybe I'm still asleep. I'll just rub my eyes, and everything will be gone.

I open my eyes, but they are here. Oh! Dark Pit did this! I'm so excited that I think my chest is going to explode.. "What are you planning now?" I literally jump to my closet. I'll wear my (F/C) tunic and...let's see. Ah! These sandals.

I head to my room's door. I open it and pop my head out to see. A path made with the same petals that are in my room! My excitement takes control over me, and I start running following the path.

But how long is this path? I love you Dark Pit, but you'll pay for making me walk this much. What a relief, the path is over. What's wierd is that it guided me to Pit, Viridi, and a giant red curtain.

"Good morning (Y/N)" Pit and Viridi say in unison. Both of them have a huge grin on their faces. Okay, now I'm even more excited and curious.

"Good morning to you too" I give them an ear to ear smile. I bite my bottom lip. "What is he planning?" He is not that romantic. That means this is something very special.

"Oh, he wants to-" Pit is cut off by Viridi's hand "Shut up! Better discover it by yourself" Viridi sayd still covering Pit's mouth. I feel my heart beating as fast as a roadrunner.

"So, there is something behind this?" I said touching the curtain.
Please tell me! I'll die if you don't.

"Of course!" Pit answers, moving Viridi's hand away "prepare yourself...here we go" Pit and Viridi open the curtain revealing a beautiful garden with a certain angel waiting for me.

"Dark Pit!" I rush to him through the garden. I open up my arms to embrace him. The warmth his arms provide me makes me feel safe. His arms are my shelter, and his shoulder where I can clean my soul by washing away my sorrows.

Dark Pit's POV

Look at her. How her silky (H/C)(H/L) waves with the wind. How her eyes sparkle with the morning sun. How she always receives me with her arms wide open. I stop her with a bear hug.

"Did my ravishing angel sleep well?" I ask her. I notice how her cheeks are tinted with a slight tone of pink.

"That's how you greet your girlfriend. What a rookie." Still playing hard. That's what I love about her.

"Seriously?" I smile at her "I can see you blush, Mrs. Cherry Face. Besides, I haven't finish" I close the space between us with a quick peck on her lips.

"That's better." she rests her head on my chest. We both walk to a table for two, with a delicious breakfast waiting for us. I know it's delicious because I did it.

(Y/N) POV

Dark Pit pulls my chair form me to sit down. "When did you become such a gentleman?" He chuckles and sits on his chair.

"How about, three years ago." I look at him in awe. He means he changed for me? "Don't you remember 'and you're not a gentleman that introduces himself to a lady' (Y/N)?" I sweatdrop.

"Yes, I do remember." I raise and eyebrow "You changed because of that." He narrows his eyes.

"What do you mean with that?" He pouts, awww so childish "I'm still Dark Pit. Just that I'm polite with you." Well that explains everything. "Let's eat, okay?" He gives me a plate with a gourmet breakfast. What are you up to, Dark Pit?