Finally Me

The sun finally shines in the sky after what seemed to be an eternal night.

I've been staring to the ceiling for a couple of hours now. Somehow it helps me focus... In the future. With that clear, I realized a lot of things.

They can hurt me...

Yes, it did hurt... It hurts. But the wounds heal, don't they? I can't keep believing those words are true. I can't live in the past.

My wife sobs quietly in her sleep like a baby after a long time crying. I can't help but stroke her cheek. After all, I was the cause of her tears.

I can feel I'm not good enough...

"I've been a fool..." I said almost whispering. I didn't mean to make her feel like that. But yesterday I realized that I'm not the tough guy everyone thinks I am.

I have feelings...

(Y/N) takes a deep breathe and rolls to face me. She wraps herself with her wings. My beautiful angel. A smile escapes from my lips when seeing her.

I can love...

How much I love you! I love your smile. I love your (E/C) eyes. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you blush, even after all these years together. I love to see you taking care of Inna, and taking care of me.

I care for the ones I love...

I suddenly thought about Inna. My dear daughter. She is such a beautiful girl. Always smiling and bringing happiness to everywhere she goes. I'd definitely give my life to protect her.

"Morning love..." I move my eyes towards my beloved wife. She gives me her usual morning smile. "Good morning." I say not as cheerful as she expected.

I can cry...

"What's wro-" I hug her without her finishing. I bury my face in the crook of her neck as I move my hand to her hair. "I... I'm sorry..." Without noticing, my eyes got watery.

(Y/N) gasps, but returns my hug. She rubs my back without saying a word. She kisses my cheek. "It's alright... It's alright..." She starts to hum as we move gently. Almost like a gentle swing.

I can be happy...

"Daddy?" I let go of (Y/N) and turn to the door. I dry my cheeks and smile for my girl. "Morning sweetie. You are up early, huh?" She walks closer but stays away from the bed.

"Ummm... Yes. I wanted to know if you are okay? You were sad..." Inna says worried. My heart relieves completely after seeing her. "Come closer Inna. I bet Daddy wants a hug"

Inna hesitates a bit. I can't blame her to be scared. "It's okay Inna. I'm just fine!" I grin so she comes closer. "Haha! Daddy looks like Uncle Pit! Haha!" Inna bursts in laughter accompanied by her mother.

"Ugh... I should never do that again..." My usual smirk deforms since I can't stop from laughing any more. I guess it's okay to laugh.

I start laughing as if I've never laughed before. (Y/N) stops laughing but starts staring at me. Inna jumps to hug me. "Daddy!" She smiles at me as brightly as she always does. I think that for my daughter, yesterday just didn't pass from me being sad.

I embrace her in a warm hug. "See? I'm great! You have nothing to worry, Inna. As long as I have both of you, I'll never be sad again." She snuggles on my chest and tightens her little arms around me. "I love you Daddy!"

I can be loved...

"I love you too Inna. I love you with all my heart!" I notice (Y/N) with the corner of my eye. Those eyes focused on me.

"Inna, can you do me a favor?" She nods at my petition. "Can you get me something to eat, please? I'm hungry." Before she answers my stomach begs her food. My daughter giggles before leaving my lap. "Yes Commander! I make breakfast for Mr. Belly!" She salutes me like the centurions do, and runs to the kitchen.

"I better help her out." (Y/N) stands from bed, but I grab her hand. She turns to see me. I just smirk. "You are not going anywhere" I pull her back to bed and pin her down.

"What was that for?" She asks with a slight smile. I just kiss her. I deepen the kiss when she kisses me back. I hug her so I can bring our bodies closer. We kiss until we can't hold our breath anymore.

"I wanted to thank you... You know, for being the light... That shines trough my darkness." She gives me a quick kiss. "I will shine as much times as you need it. I love you" She runs her hand trough my hair and plays with my bangs. I lock my gaze on hers.

I can be myself...

"Umm... I really think I should go help Inna" I grab her hand and tied it up with our fingers. "I'm not done yet... I know what you are thinking, but I'm hungry of you now" She explodes into a blushing mess.

I'm Dark Pit. Loving husband, proud father of a young girl, and a dark angel who found a meaningful life. And if I can be all the things I said, how much of a monster can I be?

A/N:

Hey guys! Dani finally here!!! I'm not dead XD

A new chapter! Yay! *ahem* well, I want to apologize for the huuuuuuge wait. It was because school was very demanding, but it's done! No more school until February!

Anyways, I'm glad I finished this chapter (I need to move on in this fic) I hope you liked it. Oh! I'm so glad I came out of those dramatic, emotional, right into the feels chapters. XD

See ya my fellas!