Barely A Mother - Chapter Two

Banner of the Black Family made by Laurss >>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

.:Jody:.

Andrew was standing there watching me; his eyes were fixated on me. We weren’t saying anything, just exchanging glances to one another in dead silence. All that was running through my head was why was this insanely hot boy doing in my room. I couldn’t help myself, I need to ask.

“A-Andrew…” I said, barely over a whisper. I was that quiet that I just about heard myself. Andrew heard something as he started to walk over to me. He put a finger gently on my lips.

“Shhh…” His touch felt so nice against my lips, so soft but I still needed to know why he was here.

“Andrew why are you here?” My voice barely going over a whisper.

Silence filled the room as he thought of his answer, “Couldn’t sleep” He finally replied.

I frowned in confusion; there must have been another reason. “Why did you come to my room though?” I asked.

He replied almost immediately, “I came to see you Jody. I can’t get you out of my head, it’s unreal!” He said, whispering in my ear. His cheek brushed over mine, making a shiver go down my spine.

I stood there in shock, completely speechless about what he just said to me. Did this mean he liked me? Staring into his deep green eyes, my heart started having fits. I wonder if he could hear my heart beating, it seems loud enough for me!

“Jody…” he said in a deep sexy voice while placing his hands on my waist bringing me even closer to him. “You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do this.”

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, he tilted my chin with one hand and brought his face down and pressed his lips gently against mine. This was my first kiss and I am absolutely ecstatic that it was with Andrew… I’ve only dreamt about this!

Our lips connected and in seconds our lips were moving in sync with one another’s. His hands gently glided down my waist and I felt them reach my bottom. He placed them under me and in a swift movement he lifted me up and moved towards the bed, which was a few steps away, and placed me down on my bed with our lips connected.

Andrew was lying on top of me, taking the weight off of me, with his tongue slowly invading its way into my mouth. He tasted sweet and minty from when he brushed his teeth. My body had a desire and wanted more.

Wrapping my arms round his neck to bring him even closer, made him grin against my lips. Slowly, his hands made their way down to the top of my shorts and started to pull them down, leaving me in my underwear. He brought his hands back up and put one hand on the bed to hold him up while the other hand went and slowly began to massage my breasts. I arched my back and gave a moan against his mouth.

He broke the kiss and started to make tiny kisses down my neck. While doing this he started to bring his arms round to my back and carefully unhooked my bra. We started to kiss again and I took my hands and felt my way down to the bottom of his t-shirt. Slowly I brought it up to show his toned body, I broke away from the kiss to gaze at his body. He smirked at my reaction and gave me another kiss and took off his own bottoms so he was left in his boxers.

I stopped dead in my tracks, I can’t believe I have just realised what’s happening. I’m guessing Andrew noticed my hesitation because he stopped also.

“What’s the matter?” His voice was deep and husky and his breathing was uneven.

My voice came out in a whisper, “I-I haven’t done this before.”

We stared into each other’s eyes, lust in his and probably mine also. I felt like he was looking into my soul and I believed what he told me.

“No need to worry…” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here was chapter two, just so you know there won't be anymore chapters like this. It was just a trigger for the rest of the story. Please tell me what you think!

Thank you for the support!