Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

.:Jody:.

I'm so happy right now it's unbelievable. Ever since yesterday I've been grinning like an idiot.

Yesterday Andrew came round and we started to discuss this amazing little being inside me and we realised that I was around twelve weeks pregnant by now. We were totally shocked by how much has happened in that time. We were actually that sad that we wrote out a list of everything that has happened and that made it even more shocking than just thinking about everything instead. This is what has happened in twelve weeks or so: we created this being inside me, I found out I was pregnant, I told my parents and David, I told Andrew that I was pregnant and he was the dad, I nearly fell down the stairs, Andrew and I got together, I found out my dad was gay, Andrew and I had our first date and tomorrow is the senior prom.

After we talked about everything, we talked about my pregnancy again and decided to arrange our first baby scan. We called up the doctors and discussed it with them and then we set a date. It's in four days... I'm so excited!

I couldn’t stop grinning because I can't wait to see my gorgeous baby, we won't know if it's a boy or girl yet but we will see if it's healthy and has a good heartbeat. I actually can't wait! I will also find out my due date. The date of conception (the day Andrew and I created my baby) was the 28th April so nine months later is in January. That’s when I’m guessing my baby will be born if there aren’t any complications.

I was so happy that I gave myself to Andrew for the second time... it was just as good as the first time!

At the moment I now have Dawn and Grace round and they are just as excited as I am but they are even more excited because the prom is tomorrow. We've arranged that they will come round about 3ish and we will start getting ready. Dawn is doing hair and Grace is doing makeup... I've been told I'm not doing anything. I'm not sure why though because it is just as special for them as it is me. I'm not complaining though because it'll be my food that they'll eat while we're getting ready so I guess it's a fair deal.

I'm going to try my best to not look embarrassing for Andrew... this was his last prom and last major thing he is doing before his graduation and I did not want to mess this up for him.

I'm going to make this an enjoyable night for him!

*********************

"Hey girlie ready to be made extra beautiful tonight?" Dawn said as she entered my house. Prom was tonight and it's time to start getting ready for it.

"Of course I am. Grace is already up in my bedroom, come on." I said and grabbed her free hand that wasn't carrying a box full of hair stuff... I've never heard of half the stuff that was in there!

We made our way up and into my room. Grace was lying on my bed reading one of my magazines and eating some of the snacks my mum prepared for tonight. She noticed us come in and jumped up smiling evilly at me. I looked at Dawn and she was doing the exact same thing... what is up with these girls?

Grace jumped me and pulled me, making me sit on a chair. I squealed but didn't fight the girls as they started to prod and poke my face and pull my hair into different positions, deciding what to do with it. When they finally decided what to do with it, Dawn started to do my hair. She tugged and pulled my hair but I just sat there talking to Grace who was doing my makeup. They cleverly place me away from a mirror so I couldn't see what they were doing with me; they have defiantly planned all this before they came here.