Episode 7: The Angel, the Warrior, the Princess.

Matt saw a man, dressed in rough white clothing in the tree. His hair was also white and under his left eye where three purple inverted triangles. As he ate from a bag of marshmallows, he fluttered down to Matt, using his small white wings to float in an angelic fashion. “BYAKRAN!” exclaimed Tsuna, making Matt Eleanor and Morgan jump. “Well” began Reborn smiling, “What brings you here?” Byakuran smiled back and replied in a light and happy tone of voice, “Miss Yuni sent me here. She wishes to meet Matt and greet him properly. She also has not seen Tsuna in a while and thought it would be a good excuse to say hi!” Tsuna’s face lit up at the idea but Matt was left a tad confused. Before he could say anything though, Leon jumped onto his head and curled up. “I think it’s a good idea” stated Reborn. “Tsuna, Matt, Eleanor and Morgan will go with Byakuran to the Giglio Mansion until tomorrow evening.” Eleanor and Morgan seemed excited and both immediately agreed to go. Just before they left, Byakuran produced a small box from his pocket, into which he inserted his ring for a few moments before the box began to rumble and glow. “Matt” shouted Reborn, and Matt turned to him, “Remember your wish”. And with that, Matt was engulfed in the glow…

Matt blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light. He could hear the sound of running water and birds singing. As he was able to look around, he saw himself in a beautiful garden, with bright flowers and a beautiful blue stream that glinted like crystal in the blazing yellow sun. As the comforting warmth of the glazed the ground, butterflies flapped peacefully along the glorious green stretch of grass and the bids darted through the sky in a playful manner. As Matt, Eleanor, Morgan and Tsuna stood amazed by their utterly spectacular surroundings, Byakuran gestured for them to follow towards the large mansion at the top of the garden. The mansion had gleaming white walls, with a roof covered by orangey-brown tiles and golden balconies. They appeared to be facing the back of the house, which had both a large glass conservatory and a large decking area, with a shade over the top to allow people to sit and drink whilst viewing the splendour of the garden. Matt could just make out three figures in the shade of the decking. Two girls appeared to be sat at a table with a darkly skinned man in a suit stood by the table. As Matt and the others approached the mansion, they were stopped by another person. He was wearing a well cut and cleaned suit, with well-trimmed blonde hair and a handsome but stern face. The only unusual things Matt could see where the two black wolves, with sliver attachments and crackling with electricity, and the snooker cue he was carrying. He stared at Byakuran with an air of seriousness. “I take it you completed your assignment properly” spoke the man. Byakuran laughed and patted him on the shoulder and laughed, “No worries Gamma-kun! I’ve brought everyone here and in perfect form!” Gamma brushed Byakuran’s hand off of his shoulders and stared at him with a straight face. Byakuran’s face also dimmed from its usual radiant smile to blank face. Matt, Tsuna, Morgan and Eleanor baked off, as the tension between escalated to the point where it almost felt as if they could fight to the death at any moment. Then with a sigh of relief, Byakuran’s smile returned and Gamma had a more relaxed smile too. They continued to walk to the decking and entered the shade. As they did Matt was able to get a better view of the people in the shade. One of the people was a girl with blue-black hair, deep blue eyes ad an innocent smile. Under her eye was an orange symbol Matt didn’t recognise. The other girl seemed shy, as she purposefully avoided eye contact with any of the people on the decking other the other girl. Her eyes were a much lighter shade of blue and her hair was a caramel colour and tied up into a bundle at the back of her head. The first girl gestured for them all to sit down and once everyone but Gamma sat she addressed them.

“It’s good to see you all” she began, “My name is Uni and I welcome you the Giligo family mansion”. Uni’s smile immediately relaxed everyone at the table. “It’s good to see you again” spoke Tsuna with a smile. “Yes, and thanks to your efforts, I’m doing well” replied Uni looking directly at Tsuna. She then turned to look at Matt, “So you must be Matt. And these must be members of your family. It’s nice to meet you, uncle Reborn has told me about you” Uni said, smiling the whole time. Before Matt was able to point out he didn’t really have any family as of yet, Morgan and Eleanor both introduced themselves happily. “Um, Uni,” began Tsuna, “Who is the person with you?” As everyone’s gaze looked at her, the girl sat by Uni looked down and a light coating mist began to cover her. Morgan and Eleanor seemed a little surprised by this but Matt and Tsuna both spoke simultaneously, “Illusion.” Morgan nodded in agreement and Eleanor looked at Tsuna and Matt confused. ‘Vongola hyper intuition’ thought Gamma, ‘but how did that Matt know? He isn’t a Vongola.’ “It’s okay Emma” spoke Uni calmly addressing the girl. She hesitated for a moment and then the mist cleared. Uni explained how Emma was abandoned as a child and Uni had found her and taken her in, but because of her past, she was afraid of people. After introductions, they had afternoon lunch and rested for the evening. Later that night, after Tsuna, Matt, Morgan, Eleanor and Emma had gone to sleep, Uni, Gamma and Byakuran stood on a balcony discussing their guests. “Clearly, Reborn has sent them here for training, why else would that chameleon be with them?” pointed out Gamma. “I agree, but I think we should help. After all, this could help Emma too” commented with a smile. “Sounds fun”, added Byakuran, “I wish to help if possible”. Yuni smiled and replied, “Of course, thank you Byakuran”. Gamma quickly added, “I will of course assist too my princess”. “You’re very kind” complimented Uni, “I know I can count on you two”.

Back in Naimimori, Daniel was sat in the half-rebuilt library reading a book. A quite figure appeared, walking in purposefully. He continued to walk over to Daniel and stood in front of him. At this point Daniel actually placed the book on the desk and looked up at him, asking “What do you require? Your answer better be good”. The figure simply gave him a small, carnivorous grin.

Author's note: I particularly like the description in this chapter and the whole scene is awesome. Things are really strating to heat up for Matt and Tobi now so it will be fun- count on it! Next time things get tense for Tobi and Matt's friends get some training done.

Next chapter: Comfort zone