<<Frank>>

Note: I'm super aware that this is out of season but hey, spooky and cutesy stuffs go all year 'round. Hope you enjoy! <3

Well, as much as he thought his job was awesome, he never thought that it would be this awesome.

Life was unpredictable; that can be both fortunate and unfortunate at times, but now it was just beyond outstanding. He met an adorable guy today. And who knew that adorable little cupcake Gerard would lean in and kiss him? Frank was not gonna lie, he wanted to hang on the phone for hours and squeal and gossip and just show it off to people like he had just lost his lips virginity, though of course it wasn't. One of his high-school friends Jamia would probably be super eager to squeal along into her phone that would be burning her ear lobe, but Frank wasn't sure if she'd changed much from the times and well, he wasn't a fifteen year old girl either so he didn't need to do that.

And besides, he has got a whole day to take the sweetheart beside him who was still tugging on his sleeve around the festival, and get him all the stuffies and candies and junk food he could ever want.

Bzzz. Bzzz. Sweet lovely death, I am waiting for your breath-

"Hold on, sweetie," Frank said, taking out his phone. "'sup 'ambone?"

"Yo dude, I'm at the taco stand. What do you want?"

"Hey, listen, um just get what you want, don't worry about me."

"What? Are you on a diet?"

"No-no, it's just- I'm kinda busy with Gerard, now."

"Who's Gerard? Oh, that guy, right?"

Frank nodded before he remembered that Hambone could not see him through the phone. "Yeah."

"Well, it's not problem at all, man. I can just go back and give it to you; y'now, I can also get him something if he wants."

"No," Frank replied. "We're actually going ourselves, really. I promised him to take him around the festival for the whole day."

Hambone cracked up on the other end. "A private tour with the infamous Dr. Midget Madman! I'd like one."

"Dude, I'm totally serious."

Hambone chuckled. "You like him, don't you?"

It didn't even come out as a question, just a flat out statement.

"I-"

"Dude, s'okay. I can most definitely see that that guy thinks you're attractive, at the very least. He kept looking at you."

Frank blushed at the memory. After first aid had arrived in the tent Frank stood behind the man inspecting Gerard. He watched him sitting on the couch, seeing his eyes constantly drift from the floor, to the man in front of him for a split second making him look the slightest bit cross-eyed, then up to meet Frank's eyes, only to quickly move back onto the ground again with his face turning scarlet. Not to mention he was always doing that tiny pout which Frank supposed he really loved to do. And well, as for himself, he thought it was just fuckingadorable.

"Y-yeah I noticed that." Frank cast his eyes at Gerard, who was now at one of the stands talking to a lady. They were both giggling. He turned around, back facing Gerard and spoke as quietly as he could for him not to hear, but loud enough for Hambone.

"Dude, he fucking kissed me."

His friend then did something on the other end but he didn't really quite get it, because it was all just a bunch of noise and... screeching? Chaos.