Weight [ I ]

A/N: first aokaga fanfic because angry boyfriends is my cup of tea

And I thought writing about their daily life might be pretty fun to do so yeah, I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it~

-

"Aomine, I'll be out for a bit. Medical check up."

A pair of blue eyes looked up from the gravure magazine he had in his hands upon hearing the redhead. "Huh?"

"Medical check up," Kagami repeated as he put his jacket on. His eyes briefly glanced at the magazine and he could only let out a small sigh at that.

Even though they were in a relationship now, Aomine's habit of reading magazines filled with almost naked women didn't go away. Kagami even began to question his gayness level.

"Are you sick?" Aomine asked with the usual lazy tone.

"No."

"Then stay home with me."

"I have to go."

Aomine clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Why?"

"Because I have to do a medical check up! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Kagami snapped then blinked a few times as he saw Aomine got up from the couch.

"Ah, can't be helped. I'll go get my jacket," the tan male said before going to Kagami's room and came back with his dark blue jacket.

"Kay, let's go."

Kagami furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Huh? You're coming?"

Aomine rolled his eyes, deciding to stay silent and left the apartment with Kagami.

---

"Seems that I'm doing pretty fine.." Kagami mumbled to himself as he read the medical report, sitting down on the seat in the waiting room.

"What's that for anyway?"

"Coach's order. We're going to aim for another basketball cup so the coach wants us to get medical check up every week to make sure if we're fit."

Aomine made a small shrug at that. "Sounds troublesome. Let me look."

Kagami handed him the report, silently wondering why Aomine wanted to know since it wasn't really important.

"You weigh 85 kilograms?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why?" Kagami asked with a puzzled look this time.

"Measure again." Aomine said and beckoned Kagami to follow him as he made his way to the scale.

The redhead was a little hesitant at first but then, it wouldn't hurt to measure again, right?

He stood on the scale as he watched the arrow pointing to the number 85 then widened his eyes in surprise.

Why did the arrow keep moving?!

He thought it was just a small error and the scale would roll back to the previous number but he was wrong.

92.

92 kilograms.

"HOW THE HELL DID I GAIN THAT MUCH WEIGHT IN A WEEK?!"

-

A/N: a little bit of cliffhanger so this chapter wouldn't be too long ^_^

I'll update soon since I'm not really busy with school for this week. Thank you for reading!

See ya

-nazu.