August 2nd [ II ]

In Aomine's life, he had experienced nervousness three times.

The first one, during the last five seconds in his match against Seirin.

The second one, when he confessed his feelings for Kagami.

Third one, when he was sitting across Kagami on their date in Maji Burger while he was holding onto the birthday card he made for hours.

He tried to stay calm on the outside, though. Keeping his usual expression.

Aomine decided to take Kagami out on a date on his birthday and now they were having lunch together. Aomine's treat.

"Aomine, you okay? Not eating your teriyaki burger?" Kagami asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

They went to the arcades earlier and Aomine won him a tiger keychain. Nothing went wrong on their date so why Aomine was looking kind of troubled?

"Oh, right. Before that," there was a long pause and a heavy sigh from Aomine before the tan male handed the card to Kagami, "for you."

"Me?"

"Do I look like I'm talking to the old lady behind you? Heck no. Use your brain, will ya?" Aomine frowned.

"Geez, chill," Kagami accepted the card while pouting back at Aomine then opened it, reading the handwritten letter.

Happy Birthday

I kinda hope we can stay like this for a really long time because I really love you. I mean it.

Also, sorry that I have nothing to give you. The chocolate I prepared for you melted and I tried (like REALLY tried) writing a sweet poem as a replacement.

But Kagami, you know I'm not good with words and shit so I need you to do me a favor.

Please smile while reading this and look like you're really happy. It's even better if you can pretend to wipe off tears from your eyes so people will think I just wrote the most romantic stuff for you.

I'll treat you another burger if you do it for me. Love you.

—Aomine

---

[ OMAKE ]

Aomine: Kagami come on. Don't tell me you're mad at me

Kagami: you're the worst. Why am I even dating you?

Aomine: because the only one who can date you is me

Kagami: go die

Aomine: ....Kagami, seriously, I tried

Kagami: WELL TRY HARDER!!

---

I saw this post on tumblr about this card and I immediately thought it was an "aokaga material"

Anyways, I'm sorry if this one's crappy. Currently trying to break through from this writing block stuff ( ; - ; )

I hope you liked it tho

—nazu.