Night-time Routine

Wow how long has it been? 3 years?

I actually ran out of Aokaga ideas but since many of you guys still read this Aokaga book, I guess I should try writing again?

Hope you enjoy it!

Cue grammatical errors bc I haven't been writing properly for years so bear with me pls

---

"Hey."

Kagami only responded with raising his eyebrows while busy eating his dinner.

"Satsuki gave me this weird-looking stuff, wanna try it out?"

"What stuff?"

"Uh, mask? You know, those stuff that girls put on their faces and then peel it off," Aomine shrugged as he took out two packets.

"Won't it hurt?" Kagami furrowed his brows and took a closer look of the packets, reading the instructions.

"Nah, Satsuki said it doesn't hurt at all."

"Okay then."

Kagami finished his dinner first and had Aomine wash the dishes while he was busy reading the instructions again. He had a bad feeling, but hey, it wouldn't hurt that much, right?

Wrong.

"Fuck- my face feels really tight it hurts when I speak-"

"THEN SHUT UP, AHOMINE! Holy fuck this really hurts," Kagami muttered to himself as he tried not to cry while attempting to peel off the already dry mask on his cheek.

"Wait, are you crying? HAHA, what a crybaby," Aomine mocked before shouting in pain because Kagami ripped off the mask on his cheek.

"BAKAGAMI ARE YOU NUTS?! THAT FUCKING HURTS-" Aomine winced.

"Serves you right for being the mastermind of this stupid idea."

And the two spent nearly two hours to actually peel off the mask on their face while cursing and shouting and crying a little.

---

Yep, that's it for now.

I know it's short and kinda random, but hey I tried my best.

Feel free to throw in some ideas in the comments for the upcoming chapters!

-nazu.