Dinner

"Oi, Aomine, what do you want for dinner?"

"Pasta."

Kagami stared at Aomine for a moment after hearing the answer, hoping that his boyfriend would give a more specific answer.

But silence meant Aomine was 100% sure his answer answered Kagami's questions.

"Pasta..?" Kagami asked to make sure.

"Pasta."

"I know, pasta, but what kind of pasta?"

The question miraculously managed to make Aomine look up from his beloved Mai-chan photo book and look at Kagami.

"Huh?" The tan male asked with the most puzzled look he had ever seen. "What do you mean what kind of pasta?"

"Kinds of pasta.. Like.." Kagami was silent for a moment, not knowing how to explain this thing to this stupid human being.

"Spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna.. Those are pasta," Kagami added.

"No, pasta is the thing that looks like shoelaces."

"That's spaghetti, you dumbass."

"No, that's pasta!"

"SPAGHETTI IS PASTA!"

An angry vein popped up on the side of Aomine's forehead when Kagami began to raise his voice. Both of them were easily provoked so even a small argument like this one could make them yell at each other.

Very typical.

"THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING, PASTA IS PASTA, SPAGHETTI IS SPAGHETTI! DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH YOUR STUPID LOGIC, BAKAGAMI!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS STUPID HERE, AHOMINE! SPAGHETTI IS A TYPE OF PASTA!"

"NO, SPAGHETTI IS THE ONE LIKE RIBBONS!"

"THAT'S FETTUCCINE, YOU DUMBASS!" Kagami yelled then let out a grumble as he face palmed himself.

Aomine was hopeless and this argument was getting nowhere. If he continued then maybe they would end up yelling for the rest of the night and Kagami didn't want that.

He was tired and he wanted to rest.

"Tch, whatever. Just make me food," Aomine retorted as he went back reading the magazine and frowned.

"You jerk, say it nicely. I'm not your maid," Kagami frowned back at Aomine and was about to head to the kitchen until he felt someone tugged his wrist.

He stumbled backwards onto the couch and widened his eyes when he felt the familiar lips against his for a brief moment.

"You know I didn't mean it that way," Aomine said softly and pulled Kagami closer to himself, already putting his magazine somewhere else.

Kagami was still pouting since he was still a tiny bit annoyed, but that didn't mean he didn't like it when Aomine became gentle after they argued.

"You asshole," the red head mumbled and pressed his lips against the other's again, keeping his eyes closed this time.

Aomine only smirked at Kagami and kissed him back, though a little deeper because he was suddenly in the mood for rough stuff.

---

[ Behind The Scene ]

"W-wait, Aomine.."

"Hm?" Aomine hummed in question with am annoyed look. He didn't liked being interrupted when they were in the middle of steamy make out session.

"Dinner.. I have to make din-"

A small moan cut off Kagami's sentence when Aomine bit his neck and the tan male just smirked triumphantly as he proceeded to take off his shirt.

"You'll be my dinner for tonight, Kagami~"

---

I don't know how to properly dedicate a chapter but

This one is for you, kazenokaori

Puas noh dah gw bikinin spesial :v *malah nyolot*

—nazu.