Tie

"Goddammit, Aomine, wake up now!"

A small groan came from the tan male as he curled up even more, enveloping himself with the warm blanket, "Shut up.. I go to school whenever I want.."

"Not when you're spending the night at my place, you ass. Move!" Kagami scolded again and yanked the blanket off of Aomine, revealing his shirtless boyfriend.

"Get up."

". . . . ."

"Now."

". . . . ."

"I'm going to count to three.."

"Tsk, what are you, a five year old?" Aomine mocked as he glanced at Kagami over his shoulder, "Count to one thousand if you want, but I'm not getting out of this bed."

"Ahomine, you're such a pain in the ass."

"Oh, was I too rough last night?" Aomine teased with a smirk but soon returned to a frown again, "Geez, just let me sleep for a moment."

Kagami shrugged and took out his phone with a sigh, dialling Momoi's number.

Ever since he got together with Aomine, the red haired male also became friends with the guys from Tōō. Especially Momoi since she was Aomine's childhood friend.

Hopefully this last shot would work against this lazy piece of shit.

---

"You know what, I hate you so fucking much. Using that dirty trick against me. Satsuki will pay for this," Aomine grumbled under his breath while his hands busy buttoning up his uniform.

Kagami only smirked triumphantly at the sight of Aomine getting dressed to school, crossing his arms whilst waiting for the other. The threat to burn the limited edition of his gravure magazine always worked.

Though, he never actually burned it in the end. He just thought it would be fun to mess with Aomine.

"Alright, I'm ready. Happy now?"

Kagami glanced at the tie that was tied messily and looked at Aomine with his are-you-fucking-serious look.

"What?! I dressed up!" Aomine defended himself after seeing Kagami's look.

"Yeah, but at least dress up nicely! You can't even tie your tie correctly!" Kagami frowned and pulled Aomine's tie to bring the other closer.

"Ow, ow, ow! Hey, watch it! I'm not a dog!"

"Stop complaining or I'll kill you."

Kagami untied the knot and began to tie it neatly, though still frowning a little during the process. And Aomine just couldn't stop smiling at the sight.

"You wouldn't."

"I totally would if killing wasn't illegal."

"You love me."

"No I don't."

"Okay, whatever, you love me," Aomine pinched Kagami's cheek briefly and sighed, withdrawing his hand before Kagami started yelling again.

The navy haired male shifted his gaze to the hands that were busy fixing his tie then looked at his still frowning boyfriend.

"Y'know, helping me to fix my tie like this kind of reminds me of a newlywed couple where the wife would fix her husband's tie-"

Kagami abruptly fastened the tie after hearing Aomine's words as his face turned bright red, not caring if the tie was too tight around Aomine's neck.

"GO DIE, YOU ASSHOLE! STOP SAYING EMBARRASSING STUFF LIKE THAT!"

"K-KAGAMI, YOU SHIT! THE TIE, THE TIE! I-I CAN'T B-BREATHE!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! GO DIE!"

---

Rip Aomine lol

Idk why but I think I made Kagami sound like Midorima when he says "go die"

Owhale, I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

—nazu.